Toyota Qualis (2000): Ownership & Restoration

Thread Starter #198
excellent work brother. would say you are very lucky to get good workmanship workers, as always topnotch outcome of your work .
Thanks Speedodude.
But really now a days its very difficult to restore a car. Frankly speaking in authorized workshops we cant expect perfections all the time. In branded workshops like KITUP, KOYAS , BACK2TRACKS etc its very very costly but the work perfection will surely be in top notch.
In normal workshops we will be paying half the amount of what we paying in above mentioned shops.
So some of my relatives and friends are now selling their old models and going for new ones.

Thread Starter #199
Hi Guys,
If you hear any of your friends selling Qualis Stock alloys, kindly ping me. Car is just used 4 to 6kms monthly. Tyres are getting old and planned to change it. So if i get good alloys at reasonable price, then i will change along with tyres.

Thread Starter #202
Hi,
Whether anyone tried China based tyres for their cars. I plan to use it for rear as i am only using Qualis for 4 to 10 kms per month. If anyone tried the tyres already, kindly share your experience which will be very helpful for myself and everyone in the forum.

Hi,
Whether anyone tried China based tyres for their cars. I plan to use it for rear as i am only using Qualis for 4 to 10 kms per month. If anyone tried the tyres already, kindly share your experience which will be very helpful for myself and everyone in the forum.
Hello Ambylovers,

I've read good reviews on the kenda tyres, though have no personal experience.

I've used Chinese make tyres in Riyadh on my accent and had no complaints.

Go for it, as your usage is low.

Regards
Vinod

Thread Starter #204
Hello Ambylovers,

I've read good reviews on the kenda tyres, though have no personal experience.

I've used Chinese make tyres in Riyadh on my accent and had no complaints.

Go for it, as your usage is low.

Regards
Vinod
Thankz NanoFreak.
The same brand which you have mentioned is the one where locals gave good reviews. Taxi guys using Kenda and they brought with warranty it seems.

Earlier i thought of using this in rear and front with Bridgestones.. Since my usage is low, i thought of putting 4 new tyres from Jenda itself.

Thread Starter #205
Thankz NanoFreak.
The same brand which you have mentioned is the one where locals gave good reviews. Taxi guys using Kenda and they brought with warranty it seems.

Earlier i thought of using this in rear and front with Bridgestones.. Since my usage is low, i thought of putting 4 new tyres from Kenda itself.
Hi all,
After so much discussion finally went with bridgestone tyres itself. Costs 5300 each.
Now driving in some safer speeds which i was not doing for past some months.

Hi all,
After so much discussion finally went with bridgestone tyres itself. Costs 5300 each.
Now driving in some safer speeds which i was not doing for past some months.
@Ambylovers,
Good decision. What model in bridgestone did you buy and from which shop? Also please tell the rates for balancing & alignment?

Thread Starter #208
@Ambylovers,
Good decision. What model in bridgestone did you buy and from which shop? Also please tell the rates for balancing & alignment?
Thanks. Its Bridgestone Potenza RE88.
In Coimbatore as of my knowledge the only place where we get the tyres for less price is Sundar Tyres (Trichy Road near IAB, Opposite to Aryas Hotel, Sungam).
I always verify in many place including bridgestone dealers and finally plan to buy it here.
Since i bought 4 tyres, Alignment is free. Balancing alone cost 90 per tyre. If its alloy its 125 per tyre.

What is the best company for the Qualis Radiator replacement ?
There are some places in coimbatore and Erode where they design Radiators as per our need.
I have tried Kovai Radiators once for my ambassador opposite to Anamalais showroom coimbatore.

There are some places in coimbatore and Erode where they design Radiators as per our need.
I have tried Kovai Radiators once for my ambassador opposite to Anamalais showroom coimbatore.
ok. i am from trivandrum . Thank you for your reply . I have replaced the Radiator from Toyota . Thank you

Top Bottom