Toyota Qualis (2000): Ownership & Restoration

Thread Starter #181
Hi all,
Toyota Qualis OE Spares are getting very very costlier day by day.
Front Upper arm costs 17000 for one side which is way too costlier.

Thread Starter #183
ilango[speed thirst];544703 said:
17k or 1700.
Spare stores inflating the price too much as the OEM spares are not available off the shelf like mahindra / tata/maruti
Its 17000. If we replace our suspension parts including suspension bushes, then surely it will cross 1 lakh.

Hi Ambylovers, Just went through the thread & just enjoyed reading your restoration project on this Qualis. The car looks beautiful after the restoration. Hope you would have sevices the car by now at the ASS & got all your rims changed.
Just wanted to know how much does the regular maintenance costs?

Thread Starter #186
Hi Ambylovers, Just went through the thread & just enjoyed reading your restoration project on this Qualis. The car looks beautiful after the restoration. Hope you would have sevices the car by now at the ASS & got all your rims changed.
Just wanted to know how much does the regular maintenance costs?
Toyota service people suggest to go for alloys instead of OE rims. I found a place where they manufacture alloys in Coimbatore. Contact them and got some sample images of what they deliver.

Still felt to get some more better looking alloys. I will post the designs which i have taken so far.

Toyota service people suggest to go for alloys instead of OE rims. I found a place where they manufacture alloys in Coimbatore. Contact them and got some sample images of what they deliver.

Still felt to get some more better looking alloys. I will post the designs which i have taken so far.
Brother,I suggest you to get new alloys for your Qualis and its looks smashing on those alloys and can you please post the pics of alloys which you have selected?

Thread Starter #188
Brother,I suggest you to get new alloys for your Qualis and its looks smashing on those alloys and can you please post the pics of alloys which you have selected?
Alloys which i have seen so far. Yet to decide.

Attachments

Thread Starter #192
Which shop bro? I was at Sri Vaari Aligners a couple of weeks ago and found a variety of alloys on display. Sharing a pic if it helps your search:
Thanks Prabhagar. But when i was checking there seems no alloys for Qualis. Do you know anyone personally there, If so kindly check whether Qualis alloys are available.

Thread Starter #193
Hi all,
New battery fitted Exide costs 5400 after giving my old Battery. Need to know whether Qualis and Innova share the same specification battery.

Top Bottom