Toyota Fortuner Booked! {April Fool!}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #61
thank you raj. as posted earlier you are a very intel guy. you managed to start the prank well in advance and keep up the pace. BTW why only a fortuner? if it was for only a prank,then why not something big? say an aston martin?
i think arun meant that you will be riding that guy in the cartoon. right arun?
why not an aston martin? you guys would never have believed me!

upgrading to an aston martin or even a S-class from a scorpio seems unlikely. cars in 15-25 lakh category seemed believable. and as vibhor said, since i like SUVs, fortuner was the one!

also, i personally dont like the fortuner. i find the outlander much more appealing, just wish it had a diesel mill.

Yeah sriharsha. I meant that. Now, thank god Rajeev didn't get the joke. I bet he would've spanked me.. :P
i will do that now!

Yes Sriharsha , nobody would have believed if he has said something above 25Lakhs range and we would have got a suspicion!! And besides it is difficult to cook stories about Aston Martins and other S-classes , i mean the cost , showroom experience etc etc!!

hmmm agree with you guys. what amaan said is quite true. Mr.Rajeev we are not gonna believe your words until you get pics. for example if you tell us that you were sleeping, then you'll have to post pics which supports your statement[gun]:lol!:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom