Toyota Fortuner 2017 Review Synopsis:
- Toyota Fortuner price tag starts from Rs.25.92 Lakh and Rs.27.52 Lakh for Petrol and Diesel respectively (Ex.showroom, Delhi).
- This SUV was introduced in India on 7th November 2016. For the first time in India, it’s available with an option of Petrol engine.
- The 2.8L Diesel churns out 175 BHP and torque of 450 Nm (AT) and 420 Nm (MT). ARAI mileage: 12.9 Kpl (AT) and 14.29 Kpl (MT).
- The 2.7L Petrol engine is capable of delivering 166 BHP with torque figures of 245 Nm. ARAI mileage: 10.26 (AT) and 10.01 Kpl (MT).
- Apart from significantly robust build and enhanced styling; space, comfort, performance, and snob value of ‘Toyota’ brand are a given to the Fortuner.