Toyota Etios Sedan Launched @ Rs.4.96 Lacs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have seen its sedan version and man it looks copy of mahindra Logan from side and rear profiles.Wished toyota could have done better work on its exterior looks.Toyota claims they have made a perfect balanced mid size sedan for indian market with their extensive homework of four years. lets see how does in reality it offers.

toyota has great looking high end cars range but they have not done well in desigin of etios. even if rear looked like logan. it was better but what they have made is swollen rear of logan. there are some pics of interios in latest ACI issue..

350Z

Core Team
More than the hatchback, I am interested in the Etios sedan. In addition, after looking at the pricing, my hands are itching, because that amount is fair enough to pay for a sedan from Toyota, but only as long as the list of features meets the competition criteria. However, looks of Etios are something which I am not a huge fan of, although, Toyota has tried to experiment something different right from the interiors to the exteriors, but still not the most suitable for my taste and look somewhat similar to one of the Proton cars. Below are some pictures of Toyota Etios from Autocar India.

Etios%20(4).jpg

Etios%20(1).jpg

Etios%20(2).jpg

Etios%20(5).jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

The dash colors are better than what they displayed at the expo. Everything else looks the same. But at 5.25 lacs, it will surely hit the sales of DZire and Manza. Atleast it looks better than both of them, and i have no doubts, the engine will be the most refined in the segment.
The only thing i found weired with Etios is its Single windshield wiper! Looks like Toyota started with cost cutting from the wipers itself!

Oh just noticed the single wiper! I wonder will it be effective like normal wipers! Red interiors are looking sporty! Exteriors are resembling Logan from some angles and the tyres are looking skinny!

well its not just single wiper where cost cutting is done, even the whole roof assembly is pinned up,dash speakers grille is loose and doesnt fit properly, lets see where else toyota has compromised.

350Z

Core Team
Tomorrow is the official launch of Toyota Etios sedan in Bangalore. And hatchback is christened as Etios Liva (According to ACI), which will be available in the market by March 2011.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Don't like the car, neither the exteriors nor interiors!
While the exteriors are too much like the logan, the interiors lack theme i guess.
I like some symmetry in the central layout which i dont see here. Also those AC vents look horrible IMO.
The pricing and the Toyota batch should hit the dezire and manza, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom