Toyota Etios Sedan Launched @ Rs.4.96 Lacs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they will come up with two choices of interiors!

It all started quite long back.

I first saw this in i10 1.2 Sportz (Optional) variant.

sportz-interior.jpg

i10-kappa-interior1.jpg

You have choice to choose from Black/Red interiors!

This move will be quite acceptable. Optional red interiors wont hurt much. But only that colour dash wont go well with a sedan of that price(9lac expected price of etios sedan)

Thread Starter #50
First picture:-

Etios hatch is new no doubt, but the "angry" looking grill does not attract much.The front feels dull with not much design works,infact feels dated.

Second picture:-

Etios sedan is no different than its hatch.Not so attractive and dated design,overally.

Third picture:-

Again mistake done in dash design as done by TATA and Chevrolet by placing instrument panel in the center.The vertically placed twin center blowers look different but may not be that useful.The center widescreen display seems to be a gps,dis,and mid probably.The steering mounted controls look similar to SX4.The dash also dont feel so modern in design,as it should have been.Not much storage space is provided.

Fourth picture:-

The seats are sporty,otherwise cabin is dated.

AHI'S VERDICT
:-
We dont expect this dull and dated designed products from Toyota[cry],these models would have been acceptable if they were from Renault stable.
Nice observation AHI. You always see the things in details.[thumbsup]

350Z

Core Team
Interiors of Etios Saloon aren't bad at all, You must see them in actual. I liked the red and beige color scheme which is not too bright and looks attractive. Also, It is nice that car manufacturers are coming up with new interior color combination in these segments, Instead of the traditional only beige or only black/grey. Such combination should hopefully make it on the production models as well.

Above: Etios Saloon Interiors.

Below: Etios Hatchback Interiors

Drive Safe,
350Z

Interiors of Etios Saloon aren't bad at all, You must see them in actual. I liked the red and beige color scheme which is not too bright and looks attractive. Also, It is nice that car manufacturers are coming up with new interior color combination in these segments, Instead of the traditional only beige or only black/grey. Such combination should hopefully make it on the production models as well.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Even i saw those interiors, but the point is they may look great on a new car, but after being used for quite sometime, the interiors tend to fade(or lose that finish), then it wont look as good. Also Those interiors can be accepted in Etios Hatch but not on Etios Sedan, since it is a premium sedan and young buyers may get attracted to it but the oder ones are surely going to dislike that colour scheme. These are just my personal views.

350Z

Core Team
Not fade but they do to get dirty easily and require more maintenance in comparison to others.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Tell me about it, beige interiors. love it but everyone seems to love dropping icecream on the seats!! My interior cleaning guy is on my speed dial!!

These interiors look attractive alright. If they could have gone with a full black and red theme it would have looked even more sportier. But as others mentioned very difficult to maintain light colors and the red may tend to fade away and become pale red which will look very ugly.

Well, from the angles at which the above pics were taken,the cars are looking great,even the colour combination is feared to be spoiled soon, but the photos of the cabin which was shown before of the interiors doesnt looks so attractive, it depends on the photographer, but the previous photos are the actual view of the cabin, which the buyers and riders will have to see,so still dont feel it to be a HIT in the market

I wont comment more on the dash colour but the quality was surely a lot upmarket even in the Etios Hatch.

Quality and design of Etios' dash is upmarket and so is the color. when so many cars around are coming in beige dashboards we should not be worry or take this one as alien. btw, i don't like bulgy rear of etios sedan but hatch is nice and looks like kia picanto from rear -

350Z

Core Team
Etios coming to Your City

For those who couldn't attend the Auto Expo 2010 and missed to see the Toyota range including Etios and Prius Hybrid in person. Toyota is covering 10 major cities to showcase their vehicles among which the Etios hatchback and Saloon will be the main attraction. Chandigarh and Lucknow have been already covered last month, The caravan of Toyota is currently in Bombay on 6th and 7th January, I'm adding the schedule for other cities below -:

• Ahmedabad: 20 - 21 February
  • Pune: 27 - 28 February
  • Kochi: 13 - 14 March
  • Bangalore: 20 - 21 March
  • Chennai: 3 - 4 April
  • Hyderabad: 10 - 11 April
  • Kolkata: 24 - 25 April
Visit Toyota Etios Website for Details.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Attachments

Status