Toyota Etios Sedan Launched @ Rs.4.96 Lacs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

350Z

Core Team
It’ll be their first attempt in such segment in India, so let’s observe their play and keep those fingers crossed! If they succeed then well and good, if not, Then as they say “The one who has never failed has never tried anything new”, Wishing all the luck to Toyota!

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Pictures of Toyota Event - Pune

Below are the pictures of Toyota's Caravan which reached revently at Pune on 27th and 28th Februray and showcased some best cars of their lot. Well Aditya, I'm sure you won't have attended this one too![;)] Anyways, Enjoy the pictures.

toyota1.jpg

toyota_etios2.jpg

toyota3.jpg

toyota_etios4.jpg

toyotastall5.jpg

toyota_kids6.jpg

toyota_prius7.jpg

prius_9.jpg

prius10.jpg

11.jpg

Credits: Toyota Etios Facebook

Below are the pictures of Toyota's Caravan which reached revently at Pune on 27th and 28th Februray and showcased some best cars of their lot. Well Aditya, I'm sure you won't have attended this one too![;)] Anyways, Enjoy the pictures.

[/I]
Naah ... I was heading for Gurgaon to celebrate Holi in the true Northie fashion!!
Looks like I am always in the wrong city!![anger]
But great event, by the looks of it!!

350Z

Core Team
Yes, Try to go there and don't miss the chance to sit inside the Etios Sedan. I wanted to check this car from inside at Expo but couldn't as it was parked exclusively on a platform. Front looks aren't so appealing but Toyota badge at this price range is for sure a puller and I liked the Indian style Etios Logo.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hey RSM try to attend this and grab exclusive photos for us!!

Hey guys just now observed it , doesn the Etios sedan resemble the new to be launched Verna transform in the front??

Thread Starter #89
Toyota mulls diesel variant of Etios

Economictimes
Car maker Toyota Kirloskar Motor today said it may come out with a diesel version of its upcoming compact car, Etios, to make a mark in the Indian small car segment.

"During the Delhi Auto Expo and at other events, we have received lot of customer queries regarding a diesel engine for the car. Considering the response, we are also looking at bringing out a diesel version of the Etios, but nothing has been finalised so far," Toyota Kirsolkar Motor (TKM) Deputy Managing Director Sandeep Singh told reporters here.

He said the company is looking at the Etios as a breakthrough in its India strategy.

Diesel engines are being preferred more than before now!! They are becoming more refined and reliable too!! A good thing for Toyota if they can bring a diesel option in Etios , provided they price it right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom