Toyota Etios Liva Hatchback Starting Price Rs.3.99 Lakhs

Toyota Liva price list for Pune and Pcmc

Tyota Etios Liva Price list for Pune and PCMC

Source: Dsk Toyota

Attachments

SCOOP! Toyota plans Liva 1.5 hot hatch

Toyota is planning to inject more appeal into its Etios Liva hatchback to give it an image makeover. Though the Liva is selling in decent numbers on the promise of reliability and practicality, Toyota is keen to make it more of an emotional purchase as well. The aim is to appeal to younger buyers who are veering towards the Swift, the current king in the premium hatchback segment.

To spice up the Liva, Toyota is planning several upgrades. The recently launched limited edition Liva TRD Sportivo which, as the name suggests, gets a sporty touch with a body kit and some graphics. A minor face-lift, which will see marginal changes to the headlights, bumpers and interiors is also on the cards and will come sometime in 2013 to keep the Liva as fresh as possible.

The big news however, is the launch of a more powerful Liva which will borrow the same 1.5-litre engine in the Etios saloon. Hence, the 1.5 Liva which will produce 90bhp is expected to be significantly quicker than the current 1.2 79bhp model to enhance driver appeal. Also, the 1.5 Liva is likely to come with the Sportivo’s body kit, enhanced interiors and wider tyres.

Since the 1.5 Liva won’t benefit from a lower excise duty on small cars (applicable to cars with petrol engines below 1.2-litres), it will be significantly more expensive than the standard 1.2 Liva. However, Toyota has no plans to sell the sportier version of the Liva in big numbers and is essentially launching it as a brand building exercise to fit in its recent entry into motor racing with the one-make Etios racing series.

Toyota-Etios-Liva-1.5.jpg

SCOOP! Toyota plans Liva 1.5 hot hatch | News | Autocar India

Suspension is soft and good on roads. Only issue is that when it goes into a pot hole(even small ones), unless you are very very slow, there is a huge thud noise. I have mentioned this in my Etios ownership thread. Even Toyota is aware of this issue, but they say that there are no damages caused to the suspension.

Suspension is soft and good on roads. Only issue is that when it goes into a pot hole(even small ones), unless you are very very slow, there is a huge thud noise. I have mentioned this in my Etios ownership thread. Even Toyota is aware of this issue, but they say that there are no damages caused to the suspension.
Exactly thats why iam not purchasing this defective vehicle.the most shocking thing is when i asked this to a sales personel of millennium toyota,thane regarding this suspension issue he simply said thats this is not toyota or their dealers fault.on top of that he said the suspensiOn problem arises due to liva car owners fault,iam shocked and asked him how than he simply said we bump our car on pothholes so it wil bound to happen..hearing this i wish him best of luck for selling his cars in india.sales representative name is Ajay from millennium toyota,thane(w).
Toyota is still unable to find the solution for this design fault.
The engineer who design this suspension part should get jail term.also the design department of this car also should get jail term as they are spoiling reputation of toyota by designing such cheap quality interiors which look weird too.

Exactly thats why iam not purchasing this defective vehicle.the most shocking thing is when i asked this to a sales personel of millennium toyota,thane regarding this suspension issue he simply said thats this is not toyota or their dealers fault.on top of that he said the suspensiOn problem arises due to liva car owners fault,iam shocked and asked him how than he simply said we bump our car on pothholes so it wil bound to happen..hearing this i wish him best of luck for selling his cars in india.sales representative name is Ajay from millennium toyota,thane(w).
Toyota is still unable to find the solution for this design fault.
The engineer who design this suspension part should get jail term.also the design department of this car also should get jail term as they are spoiling reputation of toyota by designing such cheap quality interiors which look weird too.
In all honesty buyers must just ignore etios and liva completely only then Toyota will understand we can't give crap to Indian buyers .

In all honesty buyers must just ignore etios and liva completely only then Toyota will understand we can't give crap to Indian buyers .
But the problem is not only with toyota.maruti swift no brakes issue and hyundai i10/i20 vague steering issue all these companies are at fault.where wil customer or buyer go??

The main culprit is government which allow these companies to sell their defective vehicles to indian buyer and plays with our safety.the whole system needs to be change.

But the problem is not only with toyota.maruti swift no brakes issue and hyundai i10/i20 vague steering issue all these companies are at fault.where wil customer or buyer go??

The main culprit is government which allow these companies to sell their defective vehicles to indian buyer and plays with our safety.the whole system needs to be change.
In 2012 Indian goverment must wake up make recall policy compulsory and at the same time make atleast abs mandatory for all carmakers in India on all their vehicles . You are 1000% right that since there are no strict rules in India carmakers take Indian buyers for a ride and that too a unsafe , expensive ride .

Top Bottom