Toyota Etios Liva Hatchback Starting Price Rs.3.99 Lakhs

hi vivian, i booked red Liva and will get delivery next week. i'm a bit confused after reading so many problems in Etios i.e. high NVH, poor insulation etc.
i TD polo and Liva and liked both equally(easy gear shift, nice clutch), but polo is expensive to maintain and poor ASS so booked Liva G, a good city commute. Plz tell me in detail the quality of Liva, is it worth it. are there any problems u are facing??
[confused]

hi vivian, i booked red Liva and will get delivery next week. i'm a bit confused after reading so many problems in Etios i.e. high NVH, poor insulation etc.
i TD polo and Liva and liked both equally(easy gear shift, nice clutch), but polo is expensive to maintain and poor ASS so booked Liva G, a good city commute. Plz tell me in detail the quality of Liva, is it worth it. are there any problems u are facing??
[confused]
Not so NVH problems in liva. But a little suspension noise is there while going on rough roads. Somewhere i read an under body coating can solve this problem. But i am not going to do so in the near future as i think Toyotas are mostly free from rust.

AMG

Suspended
The car is a flop.
Only 4000 bookings in 5 weeks.

Source: Indian Autos Blog

Last edited:
The car is a flop.
Only 4000 bookings in 5 weeks.

Source: Indian Autos Blog
I agree!

With due respect to fellow TAIans who have liked the car and have booked/bought the car till now, I think it meant to be a flop the day Toyota launched it. As we previously discussed in the thread, Toyota have gone wrong in pricing this car.

I never liked the Etios. The Liva looks a bit better, But I dont like it either. I knew the Etios would fail when I saw the pictures before launch. And I dont think the Liva would also be a success story here in India.

I never liked the Etios. The Liva looks a bit better, But I dont like it either. I knew the Etios would fail when I saw the pictures before launch. And I dont think the Liva would also be a success story here in India.
hey jalex etios saloon is very successful in india!!

Etios is quiet a successful car.I have seen quite few.IMO etios is the one which looks better among the dezire,manza.The etios has good ARAI and good engine,space,toyata badge,equipment.What else you could ask for.I think etios too has waiting periods.

Last edited:
@jalex,
Ok i will try to not to repeat such mistakes.
@vivian,keep the cars side by side.Also have a look at the beat,i20,polo and the Fiat Grande punto.Well,I have to experience this to come to my conclusion.

Top Bottom