Toyota Etios Liva Hatchback Starting Price Rs.3.99 Lakhs

Thread Starter #16

350Z

Core Team
Re: Toyota Etios Liva Coming this March

Will Toyota release AutomaticTransmission version of LIVA Hatch in India?
It helps if they release AT version also
City driving will become easy when the engine takes care of its gears
Welcome to the forum. I don’t think that Toyota has any plans to initially launch Liva with an automatic transmission. They will first observe the demand and competition to step ahead accordingly.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #17

350Z

Core Team
Re: Toyota Etios Liva Coming this March / April

Toyota has recently announced that they will be postponing the launch of Liva Hatchback to June, which was earlier April 2011. This is done because at present Etios Sedan is going through high waiting periods and hence, to be able to cope up with the demand, the hatchback sibling will roll out only once the backlog of sedan is cleared. Expect the Liva to be powered by an 80 BHP 1.2 Litre Engine. Toyota also plans to release more powerful 1.4 Diesel and 1.5 Petrol in future.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: Toyota Etios Liva Coming this April; Now Delayed to June

more than waiting period thing.. i dont know why but i feel toyota is planning to watch competition first and launch liva afterwards.

But the common comment i hear everywhere is when is the Etios hatch getting launched?

Liva Hatch is the most expected car now.

Toyota shall launch Etios Liva on June as normal production resumes from 20th May, much earlier that earlier expectation.

Source: The Economic Times

Last edited by a moderator:

AMG

Suspended

“We are now all set to launch the Etios Liva. The launch will be as per schedule in the last week of June,” Sandeep Singh, Deputy Managing Director (Marketing), TKM was quoted as saying by the PTI.
Source: DWS

I for one find Liva better proportionate than Etios. Still she is no beauty pageant winner. And I can not comprehend what purpose the big long chrome strip served at the rear.

Interior is spacious but devoid of style & premium feel (going by feedback of Etios). I wonder how she will rest her case against Hyundai i10/i20 due?

I feel Toyota should have reworked on the rear design which to me looks horrible. But again, if the pricing is done the way it was done with the sedan, even the Liva will enjoy good sales and the buyer, long waiting periods.

Got a tweet from official twiiter a/c of Toyota Etios about launch of Liva: "We are almost there. The Toyota Etios Liva is launching at the end of this month."

Thread Starter #28

350Z

Core Team

Got a tweet from official twiiter a/c of Toyota Etios about launch of Liva: "We are almost there. The Toyota Etios Liva is launching at the end of this month."
That's a scoop news, Nuvo. Our wait is finally going to end. Almost everybody has seen the Liva inside out in pictures. To me, the design looks all right and rather inspired by Nissan Micra, but now all that would decide it's fate is Price. But when Toyota has taken their fair amount of time, they must have planned something good (Hopefully).

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes. The launch is on 27th June.
But I am not much excited looking at pics of this ugly car. [evil]

Top Bottom