Toyota Etios Liva Diesel - Ownership Review

Thread Starter #16
Finally the reserve indicator flashed today after completing 240 KM on 11 litres of fuel. So the FE for the first filling is 21.8 KMPL.

Very happy with FE for the first trip itself. AC was used only for 25% of the time as the temperature is not very high.

Any way looking for more (s)miles from my Liva.

Thread Starter #18
Hi TrueCitylover,

Even I was surprised to see the good mileage as I was expecting around 16 intially but any way, I would like to check this again just to be doubly sure.

Will keep updating on the FE again.

Cheers,
Kanth

Thread Starter #19
Got FE of 23 for the second fill. Had filled 22 litres of Diesel and it has given me 506 KM before the Fuel indicator warning flashed. AC was used very sparingly due to the chilly conditions here that too during morning time only.

Congratulations on the purchase , i like Liva in blue color. Modern day diesel engines are very very frugal these days , when an Aria and XUV can give 17+kmpl i am not surprised to see the great FE of Liva! Wishing you many more happy miles with the car. Also if possible check the FE by tankful to tankful method once.

Finally the reserve indicator flashed today after completing 240 KM on 11 litres of fuel. So the FE for the first filling is 21.8 KMPL.

Very happy with FE for the first trip itself. AC was used only for 25% of the time as the temperature is not very high.

Any way looking for more (s)miles from my Liva.
This is similar to the mileage that I am getting for my Etios Sedan. Hope it continues this way [thumbsup]

Congratulations on your Liva Kanth15 ! Even though this car has been built to a cost, you cant expect your kids to inherit it because it's a Toyota. My company has a Qualis that has been driven by many people in the past, gets paked in the sun everyday, sees little or no maintainence and is still going strong after 2.6 lakh kms without the engine being opened up even once !
Lovely choice of colour, though it would be a little difficult to maintain.
The way you seem to be calculating your FE is not correct. You need to check up the FE by using full tank to full tank method which will give you a 95% accurate figure. All the best and happy motoring !

Last edited:
Congrats on your new car!

I have joined your club bought a Liva GD SP - Vermillion Red and done 1080 kms in three weeks, due for first service and I love the car.

Last edited:
Sorry that I had not mentioned the FE. One the first ride of above 500 kms 19.6 (combination of highways 310 kms and rest within the dense traffic in Chennai. City ride FE was just around 14kms (used a/c even on idle most of the time).

Top Bottom