Toyota Etios GD (Harmony Beige) Ownership Review

Re: Ownership Review by Raghuram - Toyota Etios GD (Harmony Beige)

Excellent write up Raghuram, very nice color choice congrats for your new acquisition wishing you many happy miles [:)]

Thanks for the complements....

Winter is over, hence no need for fog-lamps. Anyway, I don't like fog lamps. It creates more problem for vehicles coming head on rather than helping during foggy night. I don't know about Bangalore, but in Delhi people don't have traffic sense. They don't know when to use high beam, leave alone fog-lamp.[anger]

But since summer is setting in, surely we go in for sun-films.
Congratulation on your precious possession.

Wishing you happy and safe ownership of your car.

Regarding Fog Lamps (driving lamps): here in India we call it fog lamps, whereas they are driving lamps, they not only aid during foggy conditions but also helps in right next to the car illumination. The spot just next to the car is not covered by low beam hence these lamps illuminate this shadow area. These lamps are very useful in driving in rains or hills or foggy conditions or also in general driving in plain areas.

SO my suggestion is to get it installed from authorised centre or from outside vendor but to a known place only. They will really help you in driving in nights.

Fuel efficiency:

Its a good one, keep it up.

Cheers and just rock on....

Sunfilms: Go with 3M or Vkool, as they are really effective (in my Aria Vkool), dont go for garware or others. Go for very light colour so that police people will not even argue with you. Although they provide a certificate but on safer side, it is advisable to go for a lighter colour one. Look out for heat rejection capacity of the film not the tint.

Thread Starter #33

@Tornado78.... Many thanks for your valuable inputs relating to Fog lamps & sun films.

Will certainly consider your suggestion for getting 3M or VKool sunfilms. However, regarding Fog Lamps, I am still not sure if it would meet my requirement since for long distance travel, I prefer to drive during early morning and avoid night travel in highways.

Had a wonderful time reading your ownership experience. I must say for sure that Beige color for Etios suits it very well. Looks more elegant and up market. Its a no nonsense, practical and a highly reliable car from the best Car manufaturer in the world.

Can you share your 1st service experience?

Excellent writeup Raghuram! I hope you dont have any regret in your decision.

My etios petrol also completed 2 years and crossed little more than 10K km's

How much average are you guys getting of petrol etios model. I am getting 10 w AC and 12w/o ac.

Top Bottom