Toyota Corolla Altis Diesel Ownership Review

lxi.

Suspended
Re: Toyota Corolla Altis Diesel Ownership Experience

It maybe Vishnum, Vivekbharathy, Vipin, Vishal, etc etc.
(Searched from member list) Hehe.

Actually, You should have said that ALTIS OWNERS IN TAI HAVE "I" AND "V" IN THIER USERNAME!

Gdave, shall do that. But i heard that in India , these had plates are only for looks and not real hsd. Anyways shall do that soon. By now, u guys must know how much of a lazy b.., I 've been, having posted the pics almost 3 months after the car was bought. Vipul and Vivian have done it the very first day they bought the car. Proof of my laziness is further testified by my way of covering the number plates.haha!

Hey vipul, don be envious, the new blue looks really pleasant and darker colours have this knack of looking really good when given a good coat of polish. Yes, The seat covers are stock,haven't changed them. I also removed the plastic covers, ribbons etc the very first day, I bought the car. (I don feel comfortable sitting on plastic sheets). And vipul, one more question for you, in your ownership thread, there was one pic of the speedometer console, i have noticed that.speed is zero, time is 9am, temperature is 17degrees and rpm is 4000?. Are you revving a diesel car as soon as it's woken up?[confused]

Vivian, I've noticed that ur on road price is 1505000. Vipul has also paid something close. I 've paid 17, donno what the government thinks of us bangaloreans, that we are some dumb nerds sitting all day in front computers and making money in dollars or what? [frustration]
Nice pictures by the way. Have you done any body detailing?

I meant only the look of number plates. Nothing else.

Yeah agree with that here in India its just for nice look. But I think yours is not looking nice IMO. You could have gone for a better one.[:)]

lxi.

Suspended

Thanks lxi, Yes , many prefer the idol on top of the dash, but I prefer it on the console. My car is not chauffeur driven, so I don't mind it there. The idol is from kolhapur.

Have to wait and see when the next d4d owner comes in TAI, my sixth sense says it's going to be a member named Vi.... Just guessing, after Vipul, Vikram, Vivian
Thanks. Markiv, As you said, The next altis would be by a person with username "VI".

You were correct. It is my friend "VIshal".
As he is not a part of this forum, Let me share a pic of his new Corolla Altis. It has just now come from his Bro's marriage.

Photo-0052.jpg

[cheers]

Nice pictures buddy. Your car looks great. And i like the touchscreen part as well.

Top Bottom