Toyota Corolla Altis D-4D - 1 Year and 44,000 Kms Ownership Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
Well,after a long wait and many arguments against the car,it has arrived and without wasting your time,here are the exterior pics of the car taken by my friend(I can't because I am in hellospital)...

Attachments

Last edited:
Re: Came home Corolla Altis D-4D.

Many congratulations for your car buddy[cheers]. Get well soon and enjoy happy miles with your new acquisition.

Congratulations dude , Altis looks nice in this color! Is this color launched only after the facelift now because i have never seen this color on Altis before!

Would like to have a nice detailed review of this car once you get well soon.

Thread Starter #5

@Friends,thanks a lot for your wishes,actually I personally dislike the car,but due to our business requirements we needed one.Our monthly travel can go as high as 10,000 kms per month and hence we needed a reliable,luxurious(since my father is chauffeur driven) and good FE with a low maintainance.So Cruze was out of list due to its rear seat and Laura is out because of its high maintainance nature and its service coverage..so only Corolla suited us..

Here are some interior pics arranged by me,sorry for the quality,but as soon as I am at home,will write a complete first drive experience and will post a complete photologue of the car with every minor detail..

The center console looks good and the new touch-screen ICE looks good.
buaeU.jpg

The door handles and wooden finish boasts of quality and has a luxury feel,but still the quality could have been better.
dtTFS.jpg

The gear lever,blurred..
yBOOu.jpg

A lot of practical storage.
Bottle holders
pbs5v.jpg

Good storage space under the armrest.
WLbqS.jpg

Second storage space under armrest,this is small.
PQFTs.jpg

Even central console has a hook attached to it for shopping bags etc on the passenger side(load-3 kgs)
CjqJs.jpg

Auto-A/C and below it is the cigarette lighter inside.
dDYaK.jpg

The dials,although not as funky as of Cruze,but have an ambience.
vDPR2.jpg

Oops,there is a slipper too inside the car..blame my friend for this who got the pics..:sorry:

Thread Starter #6

@Cooldhaya:
The champaigne and this color(metallic blue)are new introductions to the Corolla.

Interiors are better in this facelift , i din't like the fake wooden inserts in the previous model.

Thread Starter #8

@Cooldhaya:
Even this ons has also got the fake wooden inserts but these are not shiney and the finishing is better,rest they still look quite cheap too.

Can tell everything after I see and feel the car myself.

Thread Starter #10
Re: Came Home Toyota Corolla Altis D-4D.

@Ilango:
Thanks a lot guy,even I too was wishing the same,but my dream engine was a 870 bhp and 209 kgm of torque.Because as I have noticed from my last experience is that this is already faster than the Innova.

Yeah that is one nice reliable machine! Congratulations for having it in the fleet [:)]
It does stand out nicely in this color.

Thread Starter #13

Well,since it is a Toyota,so reliability must be a top given.rest its my bad luck that I am still to see the car and icing on the cake is that the private ward which has trapped me is also having a window opening in the direction opposite to the parking..[frustration]

Well in one of the above pics,I can see a small rubber/plastic something just in front of the front wheel on the front bumper,can anyone tell me what it is?Because it does not look like a spoiler at all,see here it is:-

VjAoE.jpg

Many congrats for the new addition to the garage TSIVipul. And i must say, superb choice of color. do keep us posted of updates on her miles.

Just a suggestions, change the turanzas to the earliest. I have heard complaints about them making a lot of noise (2 of my close pals own the same car). Go for Pilots or atleast XM1+.

freakdude.

Thread Starter #15

@Freakdude:
Thanks a lot guy.As soon as I am back to the wheel will make a thorough test of the car and push it to its limits too.Till then,it will remain stock only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom