Toyota Camry Hybrid Review Synopsis:
- Toyota Camry Hybrid price tag is Rs.31,92,000 (Ex.showroom, Delhi). It officially launched in India on 30th April 2015.
- It's also available in Petrol-only version (powered by 2494cc engine churning 181 PS and 233 Nm torque) priced at Rs.28,80,000.
- Globally, Toyota touts it as a second world-car after the Corolla. In Japan, Camry is sold exclusively through Toyota Corolla Store.
- The Camry Hybrid is among the only three hybrid cars that are currently sold in India! Yup, other two being Toyota Prius and BMW i8.
- Flamboyant, majestic and exhilarating are the words that instantly describe Camry. But is it really that worth shelling out three million rupees? Find out.