Toyota Bluetooth Problem

Thread Starter #1
Hi friend
I have done 98000 km in my Tfort. A peculiar problem is coming in my music system. The problem is that when I connect my Bluetooth with the music system it works fine for some time and after 3-5 minutes the system hangs and every button in the system becomes non responsive. Due to which I have to turn off my car and then again start it but the problem remains the same. The only thing which I do not to face the problem is that I don't use BLUETOOTH to play music.
The music system work well with other mobiles. I showed my music system to the car dealership but even they were not able to guess what the reason was. They told me to check my phone to service center. I went to the service of iPhone and asked the employee of the service center to diagnose my phone. My phone was diagnosed perfectly alright.
Right now I am using iPhone 7 with version 11.4. And the software which I use for playing music is Wynk Music.
This problem which I am facing came since Feb 2018. I goggled the problem but did not get anything positive. Even I have done reset many times.[frustration]

Top Bottom