Touched Down At Last!

Thread Starter #1
Greetings Everyone!,

I found The Automotive India just yesterday and it was love at first glance!, I'm glad to have found a very good automobile discussion community.

I drive two cars Maruti SX4 and Maruti Alto on occassions, they belong to my brother and my father. After riding bike to office or any other commuting for 6 years on regular basis...I have finally decided to retire my Yamaha FZ bike and buy a car which of course should be VFM.

While I have already booked Figo Trend TDCI before I came here, I found Mr AllHyundaiCars New Figo review to be the best initial ownership review I have ever found so far that helped with some of my inquiries that I had in my mind. I sure hope I will enjoy talking here [clap][clap]

Welcome to TAI. I am also a newbie here but the journey has been quick and exciting. Though I am mainly associated with the ICE section of the forum, I have got to know many helpful members and enjoy to be a part of this great community.

Start posting more and more about your cars, queries or suggestions! And the Figo Trend diesel is a sensible buy, allhyundaicars (+ one ford car, as now we would like to call him) has written a really comprehensive review of his purchase.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hi Buddy, Welcome to The Automotive India. I am Akash. I too have a SX4 with me which I very rarely use as it has poor FE in Petrol. Though seating wise its one of the best sedan for tall people. Looking forward to interacting with you and reading your new car's ownership review soon. It is humbling to know that TAI and our member's reviews have helped you!

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #4
Welcome to TAI. I am also a newbie here but the journey has been quick and exciting. Though I am mainly associated with the ICE section of the forum, I have got to know many helpful members and enjoy to be a part of this great community.

Start posting more and more about your cars, queries or suggestions! And the Figo Trend diesel is a sensible buy, allhyundaicars (+ one ford car, as now we would like to call him) has written a really comprehensive review of his purchase.
Great to meet you!, I was always concerned of a good ICE when buying a car, now Figo comes with a good audio system if not video, lately the cars coming out was cutting down on critical features like music system, navigation and especially steering mounted controls which now is becoming common in mid variants..hyundai for instance force people to go to near top variant just to get audio system and controls.

Hi Buddy, Welcome to The Automotive India. I am Akash. I too have a SX4 with me which I very rarely use as it has poor FE in Petrol. Though seating wise its one of the best sedan for tall people. Looking forward to interacting with you and reading your new car's ownership review soon. It is humbling to know that TAI and our member's reviews have helped you!

Regards

Akash
I think SX4 is a very nice car, when my brother bought it back in 2010 the petrol ZXI model it came with so many features at 8 lacs on-road which today would go beyond 10 lacs to have those features.

Yes, the fuel efficiency is poor, probably 9 or 10 in city at most, but with a lot of space for 3 in rear seat and amazing boot space, I liked SX4 for its size and fully loaded features by Maruti back then and I find it harder to drive with the quite heavy steering and a hard clutch, even the diesel clutches are softer these days (This could be due to age of the car)

Welcome to the forum Docinheaven. Wishing you many more safe miles and chatty sessions in future. Hope you have an enjoyable stay at TAI...btw , what do you mean by your nickname? Docin heaven?[confused]

its like, he is a Doc who has found his passion at work and probably feels its like heaven [:D]. I know i'm stupid, Welcome to the family Doc enjoy your stay here. do share your experiences with us. wishing you happy miles ahead.

Thread Starter #8
its like, he is a Doc who has found his passion at work and probably feels its like heaven [:D]. I know i'm stupid, Welcome to the family Doc enjoy your stay here. do share your experiences with us. wishing you happy miles ahead.
One thing you got right about was "Doc" I really liked this name being called from Back to the future movie, I've used this similar nick name in multiplayer gaming in the past, its been my nick for a long time.

Welcome to The Automotive India bharath and wish you a very pleasant stay here.
Congratulations on your new figo booking and looking forward to see your ride soon.
We are glad that you liked our forum and joined in, also review of our member AHC( allhyundaicars) was helpful to you.
Do let us know about any queries you have for your new purchase and we would be glad to help you.

Top Bottom