Top Gear on BBC

Re: BBC Top Gear: Now on TV

In Discovery Turbo, I like Fifth gear, Overhaulin etc.
BBC entertainment i never miss Top gear.
-----------Next Post-----------
And Airtel dishtv doesn have Turbo and this too![frustration]
May be you should go for 335+ plan in Airtel to get all these channels dhaya.
And which Home theatre have you connected with LED TV dhaya.
And does your Anynet device disconnects often?

Last edited:
Re: BBC Top Gear: Now on TV

No Mukesh my friend has activated all channels in Airtel dishtv , they don have Discovery Turbo! Home theatre , just a basic LG one with one woofer ,surround and central speakers.

I hate it to be honest , doesn even come close to Sony's SQ!

Top Gear

Hello guys. I just subscribed to BBC entertainment channel. Can anybody tell me what is the show timing of TOP GEAR. And when the Same episode is re showed?

Re: Top Gear on BBC.

yes that is the bset link possible. Anyone watched the latest episode? (17x02) i think it is one of the best ever!

Absolutely love that show. In fact, i have all the seasons(from 1-17) all the episodes including the extras, and the Jeremy Clarkson DVD's, in which, in his own words, everything blows up[:D] .

Season 17 just got over though, and no word on whether there will be a season 18 or not.

Season 18 will be aired something in Nov. They always take a break for 3 months - Aug,sept and oct.

Even I downloaded all the seasons including HD quality of 5 seasons and extra episodes of Jeremy and Richard. Everything comes to 130 GB [thumbsup]

On BBC, it comes every sunday 07-08 pm. I just love the show and has been following since I dont know when[:)] Their comic timing and subtle nuances are just too good.

Loved the last one on Aventador! The beast does look awesome.

Top Bottom