To Leh From Kerala in Mahindra Bolero

Hello Sir,

I was not able to plan a trip to Leh last year but went on till close to Gangotri this year in end of Jan and Feb first week, TL is up. will be updating it

Regards,
Kinshuk

AMAZING TL [clap]

I started reading and couldn't stop till I finished. I see that you are a very detail oriented person with great narration skills. What made it interesting was the way you have captured small incidents that happened on the way - like the daughter calming down the angry father, happy man swaying down the middle of the road [;)] etc. Normally, I would have been annoyed and irritated by these but you have found humour in it and to make it interesting, taken pictures - just awesome!

Thank you for taking the time and effort to write this TL - you are now my inspiration for my future trips [thumbsup]

Thread Starter #438
@ abhijeetp, blackbird thanks for the appreciation. not in my wildest dreams did i think that my TL would be appreciated so much. i am humbled by all your kind words.
kinshuk arya awaiting your TL.

What an amazing TL. I was just hooked to it & read it in one go. Even I am planning to do a trip to Leh sometime next year & your iternary seems to be a perfect one & going to make planning easy for us.

Top Bottom