To Be Ertiga Owner

Thread Starter #16
Dear Friends,

Here is an update.

At the fag end of last month got call from my dealer on arrival of my granite grey freshly baked Ertiga. Posting few pics here.

I've not yet got the delivery of the vehicle though its getting registered within next couple of days. I'd take delivery on 16th and post new pictures. Until then, pl enjoy the pics below of untouched Ertiga.

Thread Starter #17
The first look of LUV for the first time!

Is there any alignment issue behind the front grille? Can anyone, pl inspect their Ertiga and update?

Attachments

Thread Starter #18
The beast look with lights and fog lamps. I've ready in many posts that the headlight is not good enough. Need to take her on road at night and decide about the head lamp upgrade.

Attachments

Thread Starter #19
The MRF ZVTS Radials - 185/65 R15 88 8. I had to compromise for steel wheels as the alloys are taking time. Will upgrade to alloy after taking delivery. Need your help to choose the good mag wheels.

Not sure what is "88 8", anybody who can enlighten me on this?

Attachments

Thread Starter #20
Opened the boot, its nothing but dreadful ! This space is going to be spoiled in no time. Why didn't Maruti Interior Designers use their brain here by having a black/brown/grey colored boot area?

Friends, pl let me know if there is a chance to get this changed?

I checked with this company (Seat Cover, Car Seat Cover, Steering Covers, Seats Cover, Manufacturers, Suppliers in Bangalore, Saddles Inc, in India.) and they are quoting 20K for full lether interiors. Yet to check their seat quality.

Attachments

Top Bottom