Titanic: A Ship of Dreams

Hello Aban,
Please excuse the delay in my reply to your post. And this is an extraordinary experience - you are the first person I am hearing from (in the past 30+ years or so) in connection with the Sonavati incident. The last person I met was Mr. Subedar (the 2nd Engr) at the Mumbai Marine Club, sometime in the late seventies!
Alright, so you are Mr. Billimoria's son. I always remember him as a very pleasant human being and one who was very active in our MUI organisation. I shall not dwell on the actual incident & revive painful memories.
You can certainly get in touch with me - my e-mail id :
With best regards,
Shashanka Choudhury
Hello Aban,
I've not yet heard from you! Subsequent to the above, I've also sent you a PM (as suggested by the mods). In case you are unable to recieve any PM & if you still wish to communicate, we can do so via this forum. You can send me a PM if you can/like. I have not had any communication with, or know of the whereabouts of any of the other Sonavati survivors.
All the best,
Regards,
Shashanka

Hi Akash
Your thread took me to the past and the picture of submerged ship really made me feel the beauty the ship. Great post brother

Thread Starter #18

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hi Akash
Your thread took me to the past and the picture of submerged ship really made me feel the beauty the ship. Great post brother
Buddy, Titanic is a legend and even today, among the movies, if anyone says the word "Titanic", instantly one recalls the gigantic ship. Even after so many years of the movie and after the real one sank, still the excitement and curiosity about the Titanic remains the same today.

Regards

Akash

Hello Aban,
I've not yet heard from you! Subsequent to the above, I've also sent you a PM (as suggested by the mods). In case you are unable to recieve any PM & if you still wish to communicate, we can do so via this forum. You can send me a PM if you can/like. I have not had any communication with, or know of the whereabouts of any of the other Sonavati survivors.
All the best,
Regards,
Shashanka
Hello Mr Choudhury
I apologise for not having communicated as I had no intimation about a reply from you via this site and almost gave up
I found you on facebook and had also sent you a message
You can find me on facebook under my married name Aban Kekobad
You had provided and email but it is not showing here. I guess the admin removed it
I am not sure how else to contact you
Regards
Aban

Mr Choudhary
I am Radio Officers Dadi Billimoria's daughter, not son.
You can email me at hotmail under avk_8 at hotmail dot com
I have sent you a friend request on facebook too
regards
Aban

Last edited:
Hello Aban,

Please excuse the delay in my reply to your post. And this is an extraordinary experience - you are the first person I am hearing from (in the past 30+ years or so) in connection with the Sonavati incident. The last person I met was Mr. Subedar (the 2nd Engr) at the Mumbai Marine Club, sometime in the late seventies!
Alright, so you are Mr. Billimoria's son. I always remember him as a very pleasant human being and one who was very active in our MUI organisation. I shall not dwell on the actual incident & revive painful memories.
You can certainly get in touch with me - my e-mail id :
With best regards,
Shashanka Choudhury
---
Hello again Mr Choudhury
I hope you get this message again. I have sent you a friend request on Facebook a long time ago but not heard from you. Also my email address is avk_8 at hotmail dot come ( I am using this format of email as the real email may not be allowed on this site. I do hope one day you will get in touch with me!
Thanks and regards
Aban Kekobad
7/10/2020

Top Bottom