Tints for White Fiat Punto: 3M vs vKool?

Thread Starter #1
Guys, please help me with the tints for my new punto. As my car is white, i needed a black coloured film but not extremely black as that may attract attention of the cops.

I am interested in 3M or V-Kool. Not interested in garware (had bad experience with Ritz) or Llumar (heard bad reviews).

I am confused between V Kool T35, 3M CS35 & 3M RE35. Out of this, only CS is pure black in colour but it has the least SER. T35 & RE35 are slightly reflective.

Re: Which tints for white punto?

An uncle of mine has V-Kool tints and tey are sreving him pretty well.
Go for a dark grey shade which will go well with your white ride.

350Z

Core Team
Re: Which tints for white punto?

I would have recommended you to go with Llumar. Though, if you are strictly considering between 3M and V-Kool, both are good and reliable brands yet my personal choice will be V-Kool. Disclaimer: I do not have personal experience with either of them!

Drive Safe,
350Z

I'm installing film on my i10 on Tuesday. The front glass will have 3M (Rs.4500) and for the rest of the glass (sides & rear) I'm going for Global (Rs.2500). 3M for the sides would cost Rs.3500 and Global for the front is around Rs.6000. That's why I'm trying this combo. BTW its the front that makes the major difference, so don't compromise there.

I'm installing film on my i10 on Tuesday. The front glass will have 3M (Rs.4500) and for the rest of the glass (sides & rear) I'm going for Global (Rs.2500). 3M for the sides would cost Rs.3500 and Global for the front is around Rs.6000. That's why I'm trying this combo. BTW its the front that makes the major difference, so don't compromise there.
Hello P3T3R,
Greetings for the day. Boss i am getting my Swift VXi - 2012 Delivery the coming week and i wanted to tint my Front, Side and Rear Glasses. Which Brand do you recommend me. It should be Good & Economical as well! Awaiting your expert suggestions.

Cheers [cheers]

Top Bottom