Times Now Automobile and Accessories EXPO - Chennai

i'm so sad[sad][cry] that i asked you to inform about auto expo todays before.but now its going on and i cant attended it.If you visit please share some pictures:please:

i'm so sad[sad][cry] that i asked you to inform about auto expo todays before.but now its going on and i cant attended it.If you visit please share some pictures:please:
Iam really sorry. I thought of psoting it in FB but due to preasure in office I could n't.

Yes I attended it, But we went late every one started closing. So not much updates. But we found around 10 Vintage cars I will post the pics tomm. [But i think Appu might post before me]

Iam really sorry. I thought of psoting it in FB but due to preasure in office I could n't.

Yes I attended it, But we went late every one started closing. So not much updates. But we found around 10 Vintage cars I will post the pics tomm. [But i think Appu might post before me]
please share some pictures [confused]

So sad like me you also didnt visit ha[cry]

Yes Dude, I planned to start from room at 3.30pm. but, there was heavy rain in my area and it lasts upto 6.00Pm. [frustration]

As I travel in Bike it would be difficult. So I dropped the Plan[cry].

Anyhow, I'm expecting Sethu sir to post the pics very soon.

Yes Dude, I planned to start from room at 3.30pm. but, there was heavy rain in my area and it lasts upto 6.00Pm. [frustration]

As I travel in Bike it would be difficult. So I dropped the Plan.

Anyhow, I'm expecting Sethu sir to post the pics very soon.
so sad[cry] appu sethu sir went so late and had visited only vintages cars as the stores were about to close.
BTW what happen to your whitey[roll]

@raj:

My whitey is in Vellore(Home). In My mansion no car parking is available, so I didn't brought my Whitey to Chennai. My sincere 7Yrs old Glamour is there with me to roam in Chennai[:D]

Guys,

Pls find the pictures taken yesterday at Chennai Time Expo 2012. But we went there around 7.45 [I got stuck in Fuel station for filling LPG in huge Auto Queue] every body was left and lot of cars were covered.

I was able to cover few. The best was the vintage section.

Photo0478.jpg
Photo0479.jpg
Photo0480.jpg
Photo0481.jpg
Photo0482.jpg
Photo0483.jpg
Photo0484.jpg
Photo0485.jpg
Photo0487.jpg
Photo0488.jpg

Other cars we snapped.
Photo0490.jpg
Photo0491.jpg
Photo0503.jpg

At Mahindra Stall
Photo0501.jpg
I had a discussion with the showroom guys about mini Xylo - Quanto, they said it is confirmed that it is going to be launced this month. The date was not confirmed. He had got my mobile and told me that on launch day he will call me. Hope if he calls I will have a post here in TAI so that we TAIians will visit the chennai showroom.

Apart from this there was some shops selling some items like sponge, water sparayer for cleaning, photo frame [glowing] and some two wheeler stalls.

Nothing great. It was free entry.

Sorry guys if I had disappointed you.

Attachments

Top Bottom