Tickle Your Funny Bone - Jokes and Humor

For your family and kids surely the best travel arrangements will be there. For you specifically, 3 tier waiting ticket of any train to Delhi that starts at midnight from your place.

Before that, survive my bachelor's party[evil]. A lifetime unforgettable experience only for Forever Desperate guys like you. After that night, we'll see, who shows what to whom.

Regards

Akash
I loved that "3 tier waiting ticket" part a lot [lol]

At 8 Am, A girl opens door after the door bell rings.

Girl : After 2 days, there is my marriage ceremony, why you have now come in my life again??

Boy(at door steps) : We have got work order for the pandal & Dj. You want me to sacrifice daily wages too!!!

At 8 Am, A girl opens door after the door bell rings.

Girl : After 2 days, there is my marriage ceremony, why you have now come in my life again??

Boy(at door steps) : We have got work order for the pandal & Dj. You want me to sacrifice daily wages too!!!
I have received this joke on whats app as well but it is really hard for me to understand what is the laughing part in this? Am I missing something?
[frustration]

I have received this joke on whats app as well but it is really hard for me to understand what is the laughing part in this? Am I missing something?
[frustration]
It seems you are unaware of doorstep marriage functions in MH. These are not carried out in hired halls, and the girl's father & brother has to look after arangement of everything. The pandal has to be erected early in the morning of the marriage day. Rest Aakash has explained.

Only cowards have gfs..
. Brave people get married and throughout their life play with dangers.

Last edited:
Very touchy story
One day husband and wife fighting about whom their son loves more,
Dad or Mom?
They planned to throw a stone on him and see. If he shouts 'Mummy' in pain then mom wins, If he shouts 'Dad' in pain then dad wins.
Hiding behind a tree they threw a small stone on him. The boy shouted

"Kaun hai re kutta kamina?" ( who's the son of the bitch there. )

I don't know whether it has been shared here or not.
India is the only place where a girl gets attracted to you or falls for you on seeing you on a glamour[lol]. (Reffering to ads).
India is the only place where if you sleep at night you are considered as a baby. (Reffering to Dominar ad)

Akash1886

Honoured Member
India is the only place where a girl gets attracted to you or falls for you on seeing you on a glamour.
India is the only place where if you sleep at night you are considered as a baby.
I don't know about the bikes but for sure a Guy is like a lucrative extended warranty package for the girl as he'll be covering all her future expenses and in some cases is like a money back insurance policy for her!

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom