Tickle Your Funny Bone - Jokes and Humor

Akash is a true enthusiast, today he has been through my litmus paper test. He called me up for haal chaal and got trapped, I bored him for 32 minutes until he turned into a roasted chicken (Itna pakaya) and tried at least 5 times to cut the call in between - all 32 minutes, I spent abusing some PR people :biggrin:

I am open to "Test Drive" any type and any number of "cars" as I may wish to
I doubt, with your size and weight, few cars can fit you comfortably [lol]

Ye FD nahi sudhrega. "Furiously Desperate"
BTW what was the name of that channel? I am also looking for some new review stuff. [evil]

I doubt, with your size and weight, few cars can fit you comfortably [lol]
[clap] Agree with you on this.

BTW what was the name of that channel? I am also looking for some new review stuff.
:biggrin:

@Akash:
One can still "test drive"other vehicles even after they have their own car, but it has to be discrete.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Akash is a true enthusiast
Indeed

today he has been through my litmus paper test. He called me up for haal chaal and got trapped, I bored him for 32 minutes until he turned into a roasted chicken (Itna pakaya) and tried at least 5 times to cut the call in between
I am a good listener. Also, I do make sure that the battery of my phone is 100% charged prior to calling you[lol]. I see you as my younger bro, so, all your talks and emotions & expressions I take sportingly. Today, I was travelling with Paa so at times there was a signal issue but I never cut call in between.

all 32 minutes, I spent abusing some PR people
I have heard that from you many times so nothing new in it. Waise bhi Meerut is not too far from Noida!

I doubt, with your size and weight, few cars can fit you comfortably
I can adjust with help of trying different positions for best comfort! Don't you browse the net or what?

BTW what was the name of that channel? I am also looking for some new review stuff.
I think I have to make a visit to Meerut. Waise do you have a count of how many times have you been "made" (as usual) in this FY 17-18?

Agree with you on this.
Aisa hai, FD, With size performance also matters. In your case as you have been taken for a ride often, so, maybe your torque and power delivery has gone down but mine is as fast and kicking as a V8. I told you to visit an ASC soon for servicing.

@Akash:
One can still "test drive"other vehicles even after they have their own "car", but it has to be discrete.
I'll keep a video recorder whenever we both go for a TD together on any car. I record your TD experience and present it to Mrs FD for her valuable opinions. Then we'll see how many TD will you do.

Regards

Akash

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Do today's hospital provided return toll ticket ?
In my view it depends on the kind of illness. For example, If FD([evil]) goes to get himself checked of "certain performance related issues" then I am sure, he'll be having the return toll ticket too. However, With FD in the picture, he may hide the return ticket sighting a beautiful care-taker there. He is quite capable of it. Also, when coming out of the hospital, FD would still say, he was taken for a ride!

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom