This Summer I'm Blessed With a Sunny

Hmmm... Fuel filter assay is cheaper than Tata Manza which cost 1900 INR approx. But TATA s replace it every 20000 km.

Is that element assay mean Air Filter?

Thread Starter #64
Covered 13k km last weekend [:)]
Tire noise is spoiling the fun on highways and I'm thinking to replace the stock (BS B250) tires either with Michelin or Yokohama at 15k km. Suggestions welcome.

Covered 13k km last weekend [:)]
Tire noise is spoiling the fun on highways and I'm thinking to replace the stock (BS B250) tires either with Michelin or Yokohama at 15k km. Suggestions welcome.
i have these BS B250 in nano front. these tyres are actually silent compared to yokohama A539 , that i have for the rear. you can also check out the BS potenza series (G3 or My-02)

Thread Starter #70
[clap]
Waiting for its detailed report.
Sure buddy, may be after a week time.

Not specific to this device, I have a very good experience with Garmin devices for more than 3 years. Hardware build is always good except for the processor which doesn't match with the TomTom devices (at least from my experience)

Thread Starter #71
Guys, need some suggestion

1) Insurance:
current insurance (with ICICI) will expire by this month end. Please suggest the best Zero Dep insurance

2) Head Unit:
Basic 2 din HU with USB & BT facility, without compromising the steering controls

3) Driver arm rest:
Universal ones don't fit in Sunny. Any other suggestions?

Guys, need some suggestion

1) Insurance:
current insurance (with ICICI) will expire by this month end. Please suggest the best Zero Dep insurance

2) Head Unit:
Basic 2 din HU with USB & BT facility, without compromising the steering controls

3) Driver arm rest:
Universal ones don't fit in Sunny. Any other suggestions?
one year went so fast na?

have to renew rapid's insurance too.

head unit, i will suggest Dynavin N6. it comes with burr brown DAC and awesome features too.

How is the Garmin doing?
the one in rapid, i was very much disappointed with the stock maps . so loaded OSM generic maps and thats some what better than OEM maps. basically im using the Garmin for Reverse cam only

Thread Starter #74
2nd Service (1 year / 20k km) completed a month ago (on 2nd May) with 15k+ on odo.
Apart from Engine oil, Oil filter, Fuel filter & Air filter got the AC cabin filter changed as I got some foul smell with AC 'ON' Let me post the detailed cost break down in a couple of days

Top Bottom