This Summer I'm Blessed With a Sunny

Thread Starter #16
Congratulations buddy on your new caaaaar !!

We have one with same color in office, but automatic. Its really awesome to sit in the rear and enjoy the light music, hmm
Thank you.
Sunny CVT is a better car to enjoy the rear seat.

Congratulations of your new Caaaaarrrrr..
Have many many miles ahead. Wishing you Happy motoring.. [clap]
Thanks dude

Congratulations Boss...!

Really a Great choice. Good working to finalize your car. I loved your selection Criteria because mine Criteria also same. Especially the last one.[;)]

I got a idea of seat cover colour selection for beige interior. I'm just thinking how Black & beige mixed seat cover will match beige interior.
Thank you gandhi.
It's not black, dark grey. Though of cross stitches (diamond shape) but later decided to go with horizontal stripes which are easy to maintain / clean.
Even had an idea of changing the door inserts, but don't want to get into trouble with door rattle after removing the door pads.

Thread Starter #18
do share the cost of hella black pearl. i am planning to change horn in rapid. i miss the original skoda tone!
1600 for horns, clamps, harness, relay, switch & labour.
May seem to be costlier, but the quality of job is pretty worth for what we pay.

Last edited:
1) Pricey when compared with Sunny (and the price difference doesn't seem logical for the exterior changes)
2) Less offers / discounts (overall Sunny seem to be more vfm than Scala)
3) Looks - Family preferred Sunny over Scala. As per them Sunny looks cute and the Renault sibling is bit aggressive.
This is one plus we have due to Renault Nissan Combo. When my friend purchased a scala in Trichy as the cost of scala was cheaper over similar version of sunny here this part of TN. Good agressive mktg by Renault [:)]
Happy drives with your new possession. Im sure you will never enjoy this VFM car.

Thread Starter #20
When my friend purchased a scala in Trichy as the cost of scala was cheaper over similar version of sunny here this part of TN. Good agressive mktg by Renault [:)]
This is something new. Normally during cross badging, the parent company vehicle cost should be on the lower side.
Any info regarding the offers?

Thread Starter #23
Congrats Boss for the caaaaar. Its got a peppy motor that is very very good on FE too. Enjoy it thoroughly boss and keep updating.
Thanks dude.

Congrats Mr.Boss for the caaaar.

Wish you a millions of happy miles ahead with Sunny

BTW, eagerly willing to see the car in person[;)]
Thanks Appu.
Plan for next meet soon [;)]

Thread Starter #27
Covered 750km and will be crossing 2k km mark by next week (CHN-->CBE-->CHN trip this weekend)
Though Sunny's highway performance is not at par with Linea, city driveability seems better. [:)]

Awesome.. Hearty Congrats. Great choice of color.
Thanks dude.

Great choice Mr.boss !! That is the top-of-the-line Variant Right ?? Loved that colour choice.Wishing you a happy,safe and a Hassle-free Ownership.Please get that TAI Stickers.Thank you

Thread Starter #29
Great choice Mr.boss !! That is the top-of-the-line Variant Right ?? Loved that colour choice.Wishing you a happy,safe and a Hassle-free Ownership.
Thank you.
XV Premium is the current Top variant (XV being regular Top end) with Leather upholstery, Touch screen navigation system, boot lip spoiler, bit of chromes here and there.

Congratulations Boss for your new acquisition[clap].

Class leading comfort and leg room at rear.

Nice color and i liked the seat covers.

Also can you share a picture of the light throw after changing the bulbs.

Top Bottom