This is Armadillo

Thread Starter #1
To answer two questions, Who am I and What is Armadillo? Well, I am Jignesh Variya, Leaving in Adipur, Gujarat (don't know when it will change but as of now it is), An IT guy passionate about technology, be it Computer, Automobile or Aeronautics, Have travelled across the globe and driven Fiat 1100 to Porsche 911 Carrera.
Now what is Armadillo? That's what I call my beast, My beloved 1.4L White TDCI born at Chennai plant, I don't think I need to clarify more to patrol heads here..
any questions are most welcome! Let the ignition turn on.
Jignesh

Jigneshbhai kem chho? Welcome to The Automotive India!!

Yeah, 1.4 TDCi is enough - no need to explain any further; by the way, what colour is it :biggrin:?

Have a great time here and feel free to get in touch with us Moderators in case you need any support.

Regards,
Sam

Jigneshbhai welcome to The Automotive India and wish you have a pleasant stay here.
1.4 TDCi says it all.Do share about your ownership experience so far.
Also would love to hear more about your experience driving those 1100 to 911 carrera.

Thread Starter #4
Thank you Mr. Moderator & VIjayJi, "Majama". when you asked "which colour?" first thought came in my mind was " A real patrol head is always looking for more details [:D]"
at the same time Vijaybhai is also on same boat, he gave me two subjects to for two threads! 1, Ownership experience and 2, my journey from 1100 to 911. Thank you for motivation guys, I will try to fetch some time soon to answer your questions.
Once again, Big Shout Thank you for warm welcome guys.
BR / Jignesh

Welcome on board Jigneshbhai. Waiting for the ownership review and travelogue for your globe roaming. [:D]. I would be happy to see your contribution on various threads. Wishing you a happy stay on TAI.

Top Bottom