The Wildlife Photography Shots

Merging

Excellent photographs, Shailinder. Were they clicked at Delhi Zoo by any chance?

Drive Safe,
350Z
No Vibhor. It was at Chennai Vandalur zoo last December.

Shailinder that was an epic !! nice work
Thanks codename. Actually when I saw this thread I immediately started searching for these photographs in archives because they are more appropriate here. Soon I would upload some more like Crocs, Tigers, some birds etc [:)]

Hey that was really a good snaps of our great White tiger.The 8th pic is just awesome:)
Thanks Vishwas for appreciating.

Last edited:
great pics Shailinder and Highway ranger.

White tiger looks magnificent [:)]

@Highway_ranger - how did you manage to click that pic where tiger is approaching you!!?

Thread Starter #41
Re: Your Best Photographs!!

@Vishwas

I always used to think Masinagudi was a single word. The board in police station (in your first 2 pictures) calls it Masina gudi in Tamil and Maisn Agudi in English.

BTW, Masinagudi is famous for it elephants. Lucky for you it was not two elephants fighting.[:)]

Re: Your Best Photographs!!

@Vishwas

I always used to think Masinagudi was a single word. The board in police station (in your first 2 pictures) calls it Masina gudi in Tamil and Maisn Agudi in English.

BTW, Masinagudi is famous for it elephants. Lucky for you it was not two elephants fighting.[:)]
Yes everyone calls it MASINAGUDI so as to suit their lips.

Elephants are a menace,tells the forest ranger from that area.In fact a couple of elephants brought a two wheeler to its feet 2 days ago it seems.
If it was the two elephants i would have posted a minimum of 10 pics atleast

Top Bottom