The Tribute to Tata Safari

Thread Starter #1
Searchingheaven you seem to be like a hard-core Safari fan! My dad is also a hard-core TATA fan!, waiting to see the pictures of your car!

We initially had a Sierra which served us for 10 years and then moved to the 3.0L Safari DICOR which we had for 4 years and then now moved to TATA Aria!

Searchingheaven you seem to be like a hard-core Safari fan! My dad is also a hard-core TATA fan! Very well written report , waiting to see the pictures of your car!

We initially had a Sierra which served us for 10 years and then moved to the 3.0L Safari DICOR which we had for 4 years and then now moved to TATA Aria!
you seem to be like a hard-core Tata Fan too.:-) But minor niggles or bad aftersales, i dont care, the Tata cars have such appeal that you just cant sideline them. We are also in the waiting list for Aria, will be delivered on the 27th of March. Your write-up on the Aria was also great.:-)Congratulations on your acquisition. A great car.

Thread Starter #3
Re: The Chronicles Of The ' ¤Tata Safari ¤'

Thank you searchingheaven , great to know that you have also booked the Aria , surely a great car to own!

Actually am not a TATA fan my dad is one real fan!

Actually am not a TATA fan my dad is one real fan!
The 1970 to 1995 period in India was a struggling period for India. Everybody struggled for money jobs etc. People had to run just to stay in the race, forget about winning. My Dad and his brother too struggled a lot too. Even to eat 2 times a day they've had to work in below par conditions. These people from the last generation have a lot more admiration for the Safari and Tata's than us because they have gone from the same phase as the Tatas or more specifically the Safari has gone through. Initially a lot of criticism, failures and negative publicity faced Safari but in course of time, it has written history for itself.

Re: The Chronicles Of The ' ¤Tata Safari ¤'

The 1970 to 1995 period in India was a struggling period for India. Everybody struggled for money jobs etc. People had to run just to stay in the race, forget about winning. My Dad and his brother too struggled a lot too. Even to eat 2 times a day they've had to work in below par conditions. These people from the last generation have a lot more admiration for the Safari and Tata's than us because they have gone from the same phase as the Tatas or more specifically the Safari has gone through. Initially a lot of criticism, failures and negative publicity faced Safari but in course of time, it has written history for itself.
in my family its opposite . I am only Tata Fan . When i was small i saw tata Sierra from there my love to own tata sierra was always in my mind but they had disconnected . I felt very sad . then i saw Tata safari went ahead .

more i read more i feel pride of owning safari . keep coming
Exactly what my Dad feels. You know sometimes i feel that Safari sells more by its stature than by anything else.

more i read more i feel pride of owning safari . keep coming
Exactly what my Dad feels. You know sometimes i feel that Safari sells more by its stature than by anything else.Next installment coming up at night. And i forgot to congratulate you on your Safari. Sorry for that. You are really lucky to get an almost new Safari without two things:

1. Less price
2. All minor initial niggles dealt by your cousin so it leaves no major tension on your head.

Thats why i think you are really lucky to get one such car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The Chronicles Of The ¤Tata Safari ¤

well its already 4year old safari but thanks [:)]

well thanks to low resale value i got car less price :tongue:

350Z

Core Team
Re: A Tribute to Tata Safari

New thread created. We can now continue discussing about Tata Safari with original content.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #15
@ Ilango Yeah driving position in Safari is better than Aria for sure atleast due to my height! Due to the larger dashboard which runs deep down in Aria my knees are in touch with them constantly , if i push the seat further back i don feel comfortable with the pedal position. Safari's driving position is like king's throne , excellent view ahead and very comfortable for me too! Also Aria's highly placed dashboard and inappropriately placed steering controls spoil the driving pleasure in Aria.

But no complains , i still love driving the Aria more than the Safari!

This reminds me to give the review for Aria soon! Will try to do it next week atleast!

Last edited:

Top Bottom