The Tata Sierra Restoration Project

Dont we have update after that? How the car is looking right now? Have you installed new set of shoes for him? Pictures, please as it is a nice project with clean history :)

Eager to know further about it.

The car remains same as I got.

Just has some Power steering oil leak.

Got a Sterring Box from Gujili and fitted it.

Now no oil leakage problm.

Using regularly for long drives.

Just want to spend some time and money to re-work on the interiors which was not done properly from Pondicherry.

Haribabu80, nice to hear from you after so long. Has the alignment issue been rectified? Also post some pictures of your ride.

Re: almost rough work complete

Need your help , I need this tinker contact number , I am using have Tata sierra , my sierra have wing door but no finishing and no good work , I want to make extra door like you , please can you send me tinker number
Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
He is no more into this business.

And I think you are in Bangalore and this guy is in Pondichery.

Why cannot you try with Sai Colorium or Independence Motors in Bangalore?

Thanks for reply ,

I checked with them they are not doing this work , please can you sagest me any work shop and address , I am ready to trave around 400 KM , yes I am from Bangalore
Thanks
Syed

hello Mr hari I also have Tata sierra 1997 I want to restore the my vehicle to can you tell me how much did it cost you and the work history and the address where you restored your sierra

Re: Tata Sumo Gold GX - An Ownership Review

I have am immaculate condition Tata Sierra for sale. Any one?
Mr.Ilango.. You know someone?

[confused]
For how much do you plan to sell it for? I have a immediate buyer for Sierra. PM me.

MODS: Sorry for hijacking this thread, I could'nt find an option to PM this user.

For how much do you plan to sell it for? I have a immediate buyer for Sierra. PM me.

MODS: Sorry for hijacking this thread, I could'nt find an option to PM this user.
Hello mercedised
before anything my sincere apology for using this thread to reply you. I am a member in TAI since long time, but so far I have only been a reader. I don't yet know how to PM you. Also what should I do to get personalized message (am I right?) from anyone?
The final price I am looking for is 140000/. I am sure sierra is available for a lesser price. But this vehicle won't disappoint anyone for that price. A/C, PS,PW, Engine, Battery all in very good condition. 2 new tyres. Please reply with your comments.

Hello mercedised
before anything my sincere apology for using this thread to reply you. I am a member in TAI since long time, but so far I have only been a reader. I don't yet know how to PM you. Also what should I do to get personalized message (am I right?) from anyone?
The final price I am looking for is 140000/. I am sure sierra is available for a lesser price. But this vehicle won't disappoint anyone for that price. A/C, PS,PW, Engine, Battery all in very good condition. 2 new tyres. Please reply with your comments.
Please check you e-mail. Any pictures of interior?

I have a TATA SIERRA deciding whether to do a MOD or not coz the list i have is huge, like a full custom matt black paint, front facelift, rear Roof AC, Mags to be put in. i already have 4 new set of tyres. apart from these there are some mechanical problems like power steering oil leak from the coloumn. so just wanting to know wat should i accept for these in terms of DAMAGE. only then i think ill go ahead with the restoration if my pocket allows it. Any body having old mags are welcome to contact me with a fair price

Top Bottom