The Tata Manza Modifications Thread

Well no one responded, please help me guys my car's tail light has gathered water inside and is becoming black.
I find tinting them to be the cheapest and easiest way to make them look better.
Is it legal in Punjab??
Do not tint! Sun in Punjab is so damn bright in summers, nobody will see you signaling or braking!

It could be a condensation issue coupled with fine dirt which has set inside the tailights, find the source of leakage and force hot air through it (Hair dryer should work). If that doesn't work, fill it with warm water to loosen the dirt inside then dry it by moving hot air inside. Do it safety, disconnect the assembly and take the bulb out! This is a time consuming process, so be ready.

If it has gone dark from the outside due to UV rays, rub it with 600 grit sand paper and polish it afterwards. I would advise you to take it to a professional who would do it for ya, buying a used tailight set is another option you can consider.

Thread Starter #47
I have seen some cars which have completely reddened the tail light and it looks good, any idea how i can get that??
Example:

IMG_20190413_170725.jpg

Top Bottom