The Stylish with a Corporate Look - Beat in Linen Beige

hey congrats and your beat is looking very stunning. this colour is also not very common yet..best wishes and enjoy it at fullest [thumbswink]

350Z

Core Team
An extremely well described and straight from the heart review, You have well explained the anxiousness which a typical car buyer would have, and proved it right that dealership’s attitude does matters. I really look forward to read updates in this thread about your car in future. The choice of color is different and it looks quite sophisticated, Congratulations!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #18
An extremely well described and straight from the heart review, You have well explained the anxiousness which a typical car buyer would have, and proved it right that dealership’s attitude does matters. I really look forward to read updates in this thread about your car in future. The choice of color is different and it looks quite sophisticated, Congratulations!

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks for the compliements. Will post some interior pictures soon after i put some nice seat covers.[clap]

Thread Starter #20
Congrats Chevybeat, my friend has same beige color Beat LS model it got a royal look compared to other colors.
Thanks Nofate.. Here are some pictures of blue them light of music system and A/C in my Beat.

Arent the blue lights amazing??[thumbsup]

IMG_0483.JPG

I look too tiny in this huge car. Car looks huge from the front.
IMG_0474.jpg

The interior illumination looks strikingly great. Especially the neat instrument console make the car look futuristic.

Thread Starter #24
I have ordered the mini usb to usb converter from ebay for 225 bucks for the beat. If anyone interested pls do let me know and i will provide the link.

Hey ChevyBeat i think our member SandeepK who bought a new WagonR recently was referring to this converter only! He is very badly searching for it in market!

350Z

Core Team
Simply fabulous interiors, this is just what I like most about Chevrolet Beat. It looks stunning and very futuristic inside out, and this reason alone is literally enough to convince me to pick one over something else under same price range.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #30
Went to Balaji temple, Narayanpur 45 kms from Pune. For those who are not from Pune.. this temple is a replica of lord balaji temple in Tirupati and privately managed by Venky's Chicken.

Stopped at a toll naka..a scorpio was infront and bumper to bumper traffic. With the tall boy design of beat..couldnt judge the distance and banged it at 10 speed. Some nice scratches on my beat [angry].(my lack of judgement as this being my 1st car added to the misery) Feel so bad. Didnt have the heart to take pictures. I also intend to keep the scratches as it is and not go for any paint work atleast for 1st 6 months(incase i manage to get more scratches on my car:stupid:)

Mileage:
for almost 25 litres i covered 400 kms out of which 30 % was on highway. so mileage was around 16 kmpl. AC was on 35%. Will be giving it to service this week as 1 month comes to an end.

Top Bottom