The Photoshop Artwork

Here is some of my madness.
Stuck inside the classroom? Nope, Im just lost in my own world.

Attachments

Hey everyone, here are some photoshop works from my side, I hope you like it.
Will upload more soon, some of them are scattered here and there in my Harddisk. Currently am working on Nissan Micra.

Chevrolet Beat :
tai 1.jpg

Volkswagen Polo (Without projector lights) :
tai 2.jpg

Volkswagen Polo (With projector lights) :
tai 3.jpg

Skoda Rapid :
tai 4.jpg

Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 :
tai 5.jpg

Maruti Suzuki Swift (Old) in Need for speed underground 2 :
tai 6.jpg

Hey everyone, here are some photoshop works from my side, I hope you like it.
Will upload more soon, some of them are scattered here and there in my Harddisk. Currently am working on Nissan Micra.

Chevrolet Beat :
View attachment 172579

Volkswagen Polo (Without projector lights) :
View attachment 172580

Volkswagen Polo (With projector lights) :
View attachment 172581

Skoda Rapid :
View attachment 172582

Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 :
View attachment 172583

Maruti Suzuki Swift (Old) in Need for speed underground 2 :
View attachment 172584
Do we have a Swift also in NFS UG2? At which level can we unlock one? I am currenty driving the Mustang GT and still no signs of the Swift.

Do we have a Swift also in NFS UG2? At which level can we unlock one? I am currenty driving the Mustang GT and still no signs of the Swift.
Afaik, it doesn't come with the game. It is mod found in NFS mod websites which you need to download and place in game files or install. I will PM you some links.

Hi Guys, i want a help from you. Actually i don't know how to photoshop!! Now I'm planning to paint my cruze alloys to matte black or gloss black or gunmetal grey. Which colour looks best on cruze? I don't know. My car colour is Velvet Red.
Please Help me guys. Please Photoshop car rims to gloss black or matte black. So i can decide on colour.

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #653
Some of my recent work. Some are rather old too.

Attachments

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

A small attempt on MS Paint for the upcoming TUV LWB. Just an attempt to add a dual tone color and a body kit type look. If anyone can add a good set of alloys it would really help.

Mahindra-TUV300-Plus-profile-spy-shot.jpg

Regards

Akash

Buddies,

A small attempt on MS Paint for the upcoming TUV LWB. Just an attempt to add a dual tone color and a body kit type look. If anyone can add a good set of alloys it would really help.

Regards
Akash
I don't think it will take on the road-bumps also in our city roads [roll], just try the normal height and modify it, dual tone however looks cool.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Jeep Compass based premium hatchback and convertible – Rendered by artist

Talented digital automotive artist Kleber Silva has designed this render. The photos in this article are only created as imagination of a digital artist. The company has no plans of launching such variants.

Here is a digital render which has basically converted Jeep Compass premium SUV into a 5 seater hatchback. The Jeep Compass inspired small hatch shows off an excellent design, gets powered by world class engines and gets the latest in cabin comforts and infotainment.

However, the artist has pictured the Compass SUV as a hatchback. He has taken the front and rear ends of the Fiat Punto and incorporated this design onto the Compass making the Jeep Compass look as smart as a hatchback as it does as a premium SUV.

The result shows off how the Jeep Compass hatchback could be a successor to the Fiat Punto hatchback. Artists renderings also include creases along the length of its sides while a rising beltline adds to the looks along with precision cut alloy wheels and flared wheel arches which add a touch of sportiness to the Jeep Compass in hatchback format.

Jeep Compass has also been shown off with Convertible renderings which look exactly like the regular model except for the roof while it also sports shorter dimensions. Jeep Compass Convertible, if it does go into production, will follow the same experiment seen in the case of Range Rover Evoque.

Jeep India is currently working on expanding the Compass lineup in India. Recently it launched two new editions – Black Pack and Limited Plus. Next, it could soon receive a 9 speed automatic gearbox for its diesel engine option.

Apart from this, an off-roader focused Trailhawk model is also in the making which will sport a dual color exterior, skid plate, Trailhawk badge and redesigned front and rear bumpers allowing for better approach and departure angles.

Source:

Top Bottom