The New Toyota Etios "V" Initial Ownership Review

1st Service for Etios/Liva is nothing more than a mere washing and just checking everything. No consumables are changed, so, an increase in mileage after 1st service is just your imagination. The increase might be due to the engine opening up and getting smoother. Do a tank-to-tank measurement and share your findings with us.

freakdude.
Did a tank to tank measurement on my Liva and got a result of 12 kmpl on 80% city driving with 100% AC and four adults in the car.

Did a tank to tank measurement on my Liva and got a result of 12 kmpl on 80% city driving with 100% AC and four adults in the car.
Now that is almost acceptable mileage. maybe it would better out in 1000-2000 kms. Comparing with other 1.2 ltr petrol hatches 12kmpl is quite OK. but keeping in mind the lighter weight of Liva it could better out in some more run-in of the engine. My etios is giving me around 10-11 as of now but that is attributed to my very short daily rn to office-home and that too in a bit traffic with 100% AC. In my recent Agra trip i got around 14 with 4 adults luggage and full time AC.

freakdude.

My Liva's odometer reading is 2000 km now and i think more run-in of engine could give me a better mileage of something like 14-15 kmpl with 100% AC in mixed road and traffic conditions.

Top Bottom