The New Toyota Etios "V" Initial Ownership Review

Congrats for the car!
wish you happy miles with it.
[clap][drive]
Good to hear that gear shifts are smoother in a new car , touch of toyota!

even i hate the centre console . i feel very dark in night , hate driving vista for the same reason, it kinda makes strange .

cheers!

Thread Starter #17
ilango[speed thirst];68556 said:
Congrats for the car!
[clap][drive]

even i hate the centre console . i feel very dark in night , hate driving vista for the same reason, it kinda makes strange .

cheers!
Hey Hi Ilango, The centre console it etios is a beast in day light but a beauty in dark... White glowy display is jus awsome. will upload a night display pic by tomoro

Thread Starter #18
ilango[speed thirst];68556 said:
Congrats for the car!
[clap][drive]

cheers!
Hey Checkout The night view of Centre console...

Attachments

Positives:-
1. Excellent Paint quality and exterior finish
thats quality of japs with this price available as well.surely its a top notch.

5. Riding quality (steering wheel is just awsome)
one of the best in all these 4 points you mentioned in this price bracket and segment.
6. Air conditioner is good but have to see in the summer
7. Engine is simply fabulous, it responds very well how ever we may drive
8. Boot Space is jus Superb (Thinking of keeping a matress there to sleep)
very wisely worked out space inside the car which surprises you for availability of space front, rear seats as well we boot size, biggest in its segment.
9. Gear is suprisingly smooth for a new car
thats again toyota for you, but how do you find the gear slots long ones or shorter one?
10.Rear Defogger is a good option too

Now let me list out the Negatives
1. Cheap Plastics (interiors)
well yeah for auto freaks like us it surely shouts loud at the quality of plastic used by toyota within the car, though dash plastic which shares dual shade textures is good enough to stand long enough,though a bit rough.
2. No door and glass frame trafice noise is very much inside the cabin
yes road,tyre as well as outside noise is very much audible within the car on longer run best you could add some fibreglass sheets to minimise the noise inside cabin.
3. Engine is little noisy for a petrol car
well congratulations on your new vehicle and enjoy its ownership.This is toyota's 4 years craftmenship for us, yes there are few areas where they could have done better but given the price bracket they are offering one of the superb product available in the market now, good space all around which we indians die for, good drivebility, superb steering manevour, easy to maintain as well with long lasting durability from toyota.If you compare with other options available in market within this price range, toyota surely have winner on its hand.Enjoy your ride and do keep updating your ownership thread. My answers above in bold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations for the best car in the segment.Your car looks beautiful in pics.Now i my verdict is etios is way better(in looks)than manza,NHC,dzire,verna(to some extent).The car is worth the money you pay for.[clap]

What is the mileage ?
Nippon Toyota Executives are saying that their test drive Etios is getting 26 kmpl [surprise]

My Liva's mileage is doubled after first service. I think it is around 20+ But i haven't done a tank to tank check up yet.:stupid:

Last edited:
What is the mileage ?
Nippon Toyota Executives are saying that their test drive Etios is getting 26 kmpl [surprise]

My Liva's mileage is doubled after first service. I think it is around 20+ But i haven't done a tank to tank check up yet.:stupid:
1st Service for Etios/Liva is nothing more than a mere washing and just checking everything. No consumables are changed, so, an increase in mileage after 1st service is just your imagination. The increase might be due to the engine opening up and getting smoother. Do a tank-to-tank measurement and share your findings with us.

freakdude.

The increase in mileage seemed to be doubled may be just because i haven't noticed the mileage till now after the first few kilometers. The increased mileage may be due to completing the run in period of 1000 km.

What is the mileage ?

I agree with freakdude even in my Toyota ETIOS first service comprised of washing and vacuum drying, polishing only. Also there was a Questionnaire handed over by CRM to understand the problems being faced in the ETIOS, which was probably to be used as input to improve the vehicle quality and design of Toyota ETIOS before exporting to International markets like Brazil.

Toyota ETIOS "GET WELL SOON".[thumbsup]

My ETIOS delivered an average of 10kmpl before and after the first service also.[confused]
Please share the tank to tank average mileage of your ETIOS.

Top Bottom