The Mumbai Autocar Performance Show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
members can view the pics/experiences of the mumbai meet here.

more pics-

Attachments

Last edited:
the final lot of pics from my side-

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, do check the Premier Rio if you get a chance to do it.
The gear shift is really good and very precise.
And the gearbox of the Bolero Attitude was the best of them all, ultra smooth!!

Thread Starter #51
Guys, do post the group picture if taken. May be I can identify you all...Damn I was staring at every body's face...with a hope someone...some will say "TAI"...instead of "Hi" [:)].
Hmm, may be from next meet, all should wear shirt/t-shirt marked with TAI.

Hmm, you guys sure had fun, pity I missed it as was tied up with work. next time, maybe a drive down to lonavla or such, that would be even more fun....
what say???[;)]

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Thank you for the great images raj and grandeur.

@Raj,
Quite a surprise for me to see you people have suddenly started prasing Gio and using a word like cute for it [shock], Where it was called an ugly model few weeks back. In the Meet thread, I can see vroom was enjoying every bit of sitting in it.

On Gio's launch, A friend of mine who sat inside told that the steering of itlooks like a wash basin, I couldn't stop laughing the day. [lol!]

@Grandeur,
Nice Images of Mahindras and Gypsy. Modification Job on Gypsy is done very well and Bolero Attitude has no attitude, Looks like an alien from front.

Drive Safe!
350Z

What are those Attitude and Stinger versions of Bolero? How much do they cost?

Rio looks pretty good in the picture.

Last edited:
Thank you for the great images raj and grandeur.
you are welcome buddy...

@Raj,
Quite a surprise for me to see you people have suddenly started prasing Gio and using a word like cute for it [shock], Where it was called an ugly model few weeks back. In the Meet thread, I can see vroom was enjoying every bit of sitting in it.

On Gio's launch, A friend of mine who sat inside told that the steering of itlooks like a wash basin, I couldn't stop laughing the day. [lol!]
agreed the Gio looks awkward in pictures. but you should see it in real life. it was very funny & amusing for all of us. all 7 members were smiling after sitting inside the gio, that says a lot. its a CUTE pick up!

btw, for those interested, its loading capacity is 0.5 tonnes & it has a 450cc diesel mill.

@Grandeur,
Nice Images of Mahindras and Gypsy. Modification Job on Gypsy is done very well and Bolero Attitude has no attitude, Looks like an alien from front.

Drive Safe!
350Z
again you dint sit inside the bolero attitude buddy! i am ready to trade my mHawk for the attitude, it was that fab. if you dont believe me, ask vroom or adi or arun or abhishek!!!

What are those Attitude and Stinger versions of Bolero? How much do they cost?

Rio looks pretty good in the picture.
its a firm of mahindra who builds these customised vehicles. for more details, go to http://mahindra-customisation.com/

they cost around 10.5 lakhs for full options including the cost of the vehicle. price will go down if you opt for lesser options.

Last edited:
What about Xylo? Its looks quite different especially from the rear. Is it some new model coming in or just a show off.

the xylo is again a modified one from mahindra. its not only modified from outside but extensively modified inside too. its a strict 6 seater with LCD screen, central tunnel housing the computer, cooler, et all.

you are welcome buddy...

agreed the Gio looks awkward in pictures. but you should see it in real life. it was very funny & amusing for all of us. all 7 members were smiling after sitting inside the gio, that says a lot. its a CUTE pick up!

btw, for those interested, its loading capacity is 0.5 tonnes & it has a 450cc diesel mill.

again you dint sit inside the bolero attitude buddy! i am ready to trade my mHawk for the attitude, it was that fab. if you dont believe me, ask vroom or adi or arun or abhishek!!!

its a firm of mahindra who builds these customised vehicles. for more details, go to http://mahindra-customisation.com/

they cost around 10.5 lakhs for full options including the cost of the vehicle. price will go down if you opt for lesser options.
The GIO is really cool,Awesome shifter (looks cool).The top speed is 40-50 Kmph on full load!!
The Bolero Attitude is one of the best at the Expo.An ultra smooth gearbox and Harman-Kardon System.
Even I'm ready to trade Raj's Mhawk anyday for the Attitude.[lol!]

the xylo is again a modified one from mahindra. its not only modified from outside but extensively modified inside too. its a strict 6 seater with LCD screen, central tunnel housing the computer, cooler, et all.
It has a Mac in it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom