The Mighty Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Drives In [210+ BHP Remap]

bhvm

Honoured Member
Re: The Mighty Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Drives In - Remapped 210+ BHP [70K Kms Crossed

There are cheap coido 12v machines for about 1.5k.
Even of they last one or two coatings, could be paisa vasool.

The buffing action they have however (RPM, Pattern) Is debatable though.

Re: The Mighty Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Drives In - Remapped 210+ BHP [70K Kms Crossed

I bought this one - half price right now on aliexpress(for the next 1 hr or so) !

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...n-20181111.promoteRecommendProducts_6362883.1

One thing though, how long it lasts is something only time will tell, even though they have tall claims - i am always someone who likes to experiment - i think if it lasts 2 years atleast ill be a happy bunny!
how much time did it take to reach Pune and what about customs?

I have seen the reviews of the coido machines and dont like worth spending on it.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #648

^^ If you really want to buy ill recommend this :-
https://www.amazon.in/Bosch-7-inch-1250-Watt-Metal-Polisher/dp/B00J5EM9H4

However once you done a claimed 10h coat you shouldnt need this machine - atleast for a very very long time. I was myself about to buy this, but since the coat is apparently permanent i didnt bother.

It takes about 4 weeks or so to reach - Sometimes even 10 days if its aliexpress managed stuff. Customs is all about luck, in my case for this item i didnt have to pay any customs.

^^ If you really want to buy ill recommend this :-
https://www.amazon.in/Bosch-7-inch-1250-Watt-Metal-Polisher/dp/B00J5EM9H4

However once you done a claimed 10h coat you shouldnt need this machine - atleast for a very very long time. I was myself about to buy this, but since the coat is apparently permanent i didnt bother.

It takes about 4 weeks or so to reach - Sometimes even 10 days if its aliexpress managed stuff. Customs is all about luck, in my case for this item i didnt have to pay any customs.
Oh I would so love to buy that but not much use so very hard to convince the wify for the purchase.

Thread Starter #650
Re: The Mighty Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Drives In - Remapped 210+ BHP [71K Kms Crossed

I had in my to do list to replace the stock speakers since last 4 years :tongue:
Finally did it 2 days back - am not a audiophile so no fancy component set up for me just a simple speaker replacement. Replaced all 4 stock speakers with Focal ones in the existing plastic ring.

Sounds much better compared to stock to my ears - some pics below

IMG-20181121-WA0055.jpeg

IMG_20181121_173605.jpg

IMG_20181121_181636.jpg

IMG_20181121_182005.jpg

IMG_20181121_182928.jpg

Last edited:
Re: The Mighty Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Drives In - Remapped 210+ BHP [71K Kms Crossed

how much did those cost and is there any difference in the front and rear speakers?

Thread Starter #652

^^ 2.4k a pair of amazon - no difference on the PS - its the exact same. Fitted on the same ring 6.5 inch speakers fit perfectly.

Thread Starter #653
Guys finally the car DVR thing is solved for me - i made a call during the aliexpress sale and bought the 70mai dash cam pro with gps, attaching some pics below.
Key reasons of purchase for me wifi access, xiaomi company so good hardware probably , some fancy gizmos like parking monitoring, voice control, mobile app, ADAS and collision warnings.
Early to say how useful these features practically are - but good tech attracts me so worth a shot and at 60$ it was cheap too. I didnt want to invest on high end stuff.

cam1.jpg
cam2.jpg
cam3.jpg
cam 4.jpg
cam5.jpg
cam7.png

Installed using the electrostatic sticker they provide, please ensure the surface is thoroughly clean before sticking this
IMG_20181205_115323.jpg

Thread Starter #654
Found a lovely offroading video , nice and slow with lockers, find slow steady offroading so much calming than the momentum game - love this style of offroading!

Thread Starter #655
Nearly 75k done now , and i havent done the 70k service yet(my bad), astonished by the shell oil as i have done nearly 13k on it so far and see no degrade, usually with mineral i notice a degrade after 6k or so...
I have cleaned air and ac filter - got myself an air compressor so cleaning filters has become easy.

With a clean filter the last 2 cycles has been over 13.2kmpl - which is pretty mighty! As usual no complains - except that tyres need replacing(over 5 years old now) and the door rubber seals make a little noise which reduce everytime i apply a silicone coat. Nothing else to even bother about.

Thread Starter #657
^^ Ha ha - it will be fun this time to check the pads and the boys commenting another 10k easy - as you are aware i brought brake pads out of fear 5 years back - its been my most static investment till date.

Thread Starter #659
IR, By any chance you stop your car using the feet like Flintstones do?
I mean by sticking the feet out the floor of the car?
Ha Ha Popeye legs!
Na I just drive smooth and easy and use engine braking - simply not a racer between signals in the city - find it most pointless.
On the highways i am more of a cruise control person - like to keep 90-100 avg speed for most time. I find the people speeding to toll booth most amusing, they throttle it hard to beat one car and reach the toll a microsecond earlier - wasting more fuel and brakes in the process - not sure they even realise.

and once in a blue moon i like to floor the throttle and make sure the reserve horses have a little warm up exercise - but thats about it. I enjoy relaxed driving over the need to accelerate and brake in successions.

Top Bottom