The IPL 2012 Thread

Thread Starter #1
I realised we have no threads to discuss cricket especially with IPL ongoing now.
So which team cheergirls you like the most ? (oops , we are meant to discuss cricket here rather ).

So whom are you supporting and what are your predictions?

there is a cricket thread but i believe IPL deserves another thread. i was about to start one soon.

i am cheering Daredevils and Knight Riders. also watching all PWI matches because of Dada.

Knight Riders are struggling to find form. their combos of players is not working out. Daredevils are doing quite well.

today is clash of titans: Delhi vs Mumbai.

Thread Starter #6
i absolutely hate CSK and MI. great to see MI get thrashed by DD yesterday.
DD seem to be a very good team this year all round. But well MI without Sachin and Malinga - dont even classify as a team really, hope they are back in action soon.

I am a hardcore CSK fan. They seem to be lost, but I'm sure they'll find their way back. They have always been slow starters.
Absolutely hate Mumbai Indians. Loved to see them get thrashed by DD last night. They always seemed like a group of individuals and never like one team.

Wish DC wins tonight. Don't want one team to be way below the others like in IPL 2 (KKR) and IPL 3 (KXIP). Go Chargers [cheers]

Thread Starter #10
RCB pulled out a rabbit out of the hat in the win against PWI yesterday. I enjoyed Gayle's calm demeanour and defensive prodding early on cause you know whats kinda coming next!!

great win for PWI on Saturday!! Dada showing who is Dadagiri. :P KKR managing to squeeze the victory yday. today is going to be a good one. Royal Challengers Gayle vs Rajasthan Royals.

things have changed a lot since the last time this thread was updated. today KKR vs DD in first playoff match. then CSK vs MI in the second match which is a eliminator.

KKR are in to finals. my 5 year dream coming true. sad it was against DD. MI vs CSK going on now. what an onslaught by Dhoni.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom