The Indian Television Shows

Re: KBC 5 winner of 5 crore

Hey guys KBC has a winner already, heard on news that Sushil Kumar of Bihar has won 5 crore.
It would be aired on 2 Nov.
The guy must have been a lucky chap.

So what would be the tax deducted from this amount 32% or 36%.
I love this brilliant reality show and never miss it's single episode

I've enjoyed 2nd Nov. episode, in which Sushil Kumar an Poor man from Bihar won 5 Crore.
I was really pleased with enjoy this episode

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

Reviving this very old but interesting thread!

I have a big liking for old Indian serials like Humlog, Buniyad, Anthakshari and the original Jungle Book series in the early 90's that were telecast on DD Channel. Also, how many of you do know/remember the horror shows like Aahat and Zee Horror Show? Man! Those days were truly of a golden era.

In today's time, I daily watch Bhabhi Ji Ghar par hain, Chidiya Ghar and May I come in Madam. All the 3 are super comedy serials. Bhabhi ji Ghar Par hain is definitely a cult serial.

Regards

Akash

Friends,

Reviving this very old but interesting thread!

I have a big liking for old Indian serials like Humlog, Buniyad, Anthakshari and the original Jungle Book series in the early 90's that were telecast on DD Channel. Also, how many of you do know/remember the horror shows like Aahat and Zee Horror Show? Man! Those days were truly of a golden era.
In school days there were only 2 channels coming on television, DD1 and DD2 (Metro). Have enjoyed a lots of serials those days. The serials were really nice and were depicting the flavor of Indian lives.

Now a days, apart from Music channels, Discovery, History and TravelXP i don't dare to follow any serials.

We too love some of the older serials, particularly the funny ones - Jaspal Bhatty's show, "Yahi Hai Zindagi", the early editions of "Office Office" among others. In the newer lot "Bhabhiji ghar par hain" is enjoyable.
Some of the all-time favourites are "Yes Minister", "Are you being served?", "Everybody loves Raymond", "Mind your language", "Fawlty Towers", "To the manor born", some episodes of "Friends", among others.
As time goes by I find myself turning more often to some of the Bengali programmes (my mother tongue!) on Zee Bangla, which seems to have improved by leaps & bounds, notably the reality shows & sit-coms.

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
We too love some of the older serials, particularly the funny ones - Jaspal Bhatty's show, "Yahi Hai Zindagi", the early editions of "Office Office" among others. In the newer lot "Bhabhiji ghar par hain" is enjoyable.
This Bhabhi ji ghar par hain is a laugh riot sir. [lol]Be it Daroga Happu Singh or Vibhuti Narayan Mishra or Angoori, its always a joy to watch it indeed. I am too a big fan of this show.

Regards

Akash

This Bhabhi ji ghar par hain is a laugh riot sir. [lol]Be it Daroga Happu Singh or Vibhuti Narayan Mishra or Angoori, its always a joy to watch it indeed. I am too a big fan of this show.
Regards
Akash
Yes, absolutely - both the protagonists and the two ladies are a riot! I wish tho' that the Kapil Sharma show had not run into the kind of controversy that it has. It would be a pity if it loses ratings & has to be taken off the air.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

From tomorrow onward, The 90's era super-popular mythological TV series, Ramayan of Shri Ramanand Sagar will be coming back on TV. The 1st Episode will telecast from 09:00AM to 10:00 AM and 2nd Episode will telecast from 09:00PM to 10:00PM tomorrow on DD National.

Regards
Akash

Akash1886

Honoured Member
The shows of our 90's / late 80's that are re-telecast now on DD

1) Ramayan- 9 to10 AM & 9 to 10 PM daily

2) Byonkesh Bakshi

3) Mahabharat: 12:00 pm to 1 pm & 7 Pm to 8 Pm

4) Buniyad: One of my Favvy show 5pm to 6pm

5) Shaktiman: The baap of Doremon & Pokemon & Ninja ki Hatodi[lol] 8 to 9pm

6) Dekh Bhai Dekh at 6pm

7) Shriman Shrimati: 4Pm

The Shows I would love to watch again

1) Shri Krishna

2) Hum Log

3) The real Jungle Book. The one in which Bollywood Actors dubbed.

Video: PPM

Regards
Akash

Top Bottom