The 'I Need it' / 'I am Giving Away' Thread.

Re: The 'I need it'/ 'I am giving away' thread.

Great initiative, superb.Also this would support the cause for green environment, people can clean their lying down stuff and needed can use this.Would definately like to join in, let me check with my stocks and will follow.

Pledge:
What I need : Old auto magazines.
Place of residence: Bangalore.

I am looking for people in Bangalore who are willing to part way with the old auto mag. I am willing to travel to any part of Bangalore to pick it up.
I'm in Goa and have some old auto magazines. If anyone is coming to Goa let me know. A lot of people from Bangalore drive down. The last time I gave away my magazines, someone from Pune came and collected them.

Re: The 'I Need it'/ 'I am Giving Away' Thread.

I am looking for: Adio CD - Malgudi Subha Pop Album - Chik Pak Chik Bum
Place of residence (city): Tirupur (Coimbatore) / Chennai
Looking for items within city: No, ready to pay the shipping cost at actuals

Giving away

Giving away what: Type II Honda City Wheelcaps (3nos, in good condition)
Place of residence(city): Nagpur
Willing to Ship: No (since i live in Ranchi. I can hand it over to interested one when i am in town)
In addition to above, i have a set of 12" wheelcaps(4) whose design is somewhat similar to ones on Old gen Fiesta wheels. I am attaching pics for reference.

4 Wheelcaps, used only for a day.
SN851112.JPG

Honda City Wheel caps mentioned in previous(Quoted) post.
25102008155.jpg

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team

Giving Away:
- Maruti 800 wheel covers: One of them was broken, I am left with three of them. Now have taken them off from my car so if someone else has a matching design with incomplete set can take it away from me.

- Maruti 800 rear RHS lamp: This one is a little damaged from the bottom right edge. I have replaced with new, so if there's anyone who has managed to fully smash their 800's tail light, this one will work better.Just thought to share about this stuff here so that it might help some one, rather than dumping off away just like that.

- New Delhi

Willing to Ship?

- Yes.

PS: Pledge: As a giver, I am not expecting/asking the receiver for any monetary benefits or benefits of any kind whatsoever. My ownership of the above said item ceases after I hand over the item and I claim no ownership of the said item under any circumstances whatsoever.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I am looking for: Old Processor with motherboard and ram,making up a computer for my niece,other parts are all ready.

Place of residence (city):
Looking for items within city:No

Ready to receive,will pay the shipping charges.

the TAI give away place

the TAI give away place. If someone wants to give something away, post it here.

i had a jabong discount coupon of 200/- on purchase of 1499/- & above. valid till july- 30-2013. since i dont intend to buy anything before its valid date. lets some of our members use it

pm my inbox for the unique code

Re: the TAI give away place

the TAI give away place. If someone wants to give something away, post it here.

i had a jabong discount coupon of 200/- on purchase of 1499/- & above. valid till july- 30-2013. since i dont intend to buy anything before its valid date. lets some of our members use it

pm my inbox for the unique code
1 Voucher of Rs. 200/- applicable on purchases above Rs. 1000/-
1 Voucher of Rs. 300/- applicable on purchases above Rs. 1500/-
1 Voucher of Rs. 500/- applicable on purchases above Rs. 2000/-
1 Voucher of Rs. 1000/- applicable on purchases above Rs. 4000

If you sign up with jabong, you get a 300Rs off on 1500. That is when you join Jabong. So, 100Rs more than the coupon you have.

(Not to offend you. Thought of sharing as users can get a better discount simply by creating a new account(if you have one) )

oh. i didn't know that. i got it as a gift coupon for my purchase.
Yes. I too get when ever i purchase @ HS18. 200 off on 1500 these days. It is not a big deal according to me ;) ! I need atleast 300-500 coupon to call it a deal. That too should work on discounted products :D , Or else, i stay away from it !

In addition to above, i have a set of 12" wheelcaps(4) whose design is somewhat similar to ones on Old gen Fiesta wheels. I am attaching pics for reference.

4 Wheelcaps, used only for a day.
View attachment 26538

Honda City Wheel caps mentioned in previous(Quoted) post.
View attachment 26539
In addition to all these stuff, I am having an unused steering cover. It will fit the cars like WagonR, Alto K10 etc. Will post the image tomorrow.
I would be more than happy to hand over all these things to any TAIn. Shipping option would be available from next month onwards[glasses].

PS: Pledge: As a giver, I am not expecting/asking the receiver for any monetary benefits or benefits of any kind whatsoever. My ownership of the above said item ceases after I hand over the item and I claim no ownership of the said item under any circumstances whatsoever.

Top Bottom