Ford Fiesta Classic 1.6 SXi Ownership Review

Hi 350Z Sir how many Km have you clocked on ODO and So far what mileage are you getting?. And i didn,t get any service bill amounting 9,000/- so far, but i have changed the A/C Cooling Coil and A/C Condenser, Coil costed me 9,950/- and the condenser costed me :6,580/-, the battery costs:4,000 - 6,000/- (approx) i changed once but i don't remember it now:agree:.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #302

350Z

Core Team
Hi 350Z Sir how many Km have you clocked on ODO and So far what mileage are you getting?. And i didn,t get any service bill amounting 9,000/- so far, but i have changed the A/C Cooling Coil and A/C Condenser, Coil costed me 9,950/- and the condenser costed me :6,580/-, the battery costs:4,000 - 6,000/- (approx) i changed once but i don't remember it now:agree:.
The car has clocked a little over 15,000 Kms. It delivers about 10 – 12 Kmpl. Service cost was approx. Rs.6,000, remaining for anti-rust coating.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Sir thats great and 10-12kmpl in city or 10 in city and 12 on highways, Kindly make the anti rust coating i think its already to late sir because is is a precautionary measure for your cars safety[:)]. i did anti rust coating with the dealer itself when i took the prince delivered. My price is in 26,400KM on ODO. sir do you have any rusting problem in the front two door's bottom edge. Because i had some rust developing on both the front door and repaired and painted it.

sir do you have any rusting problem in the front two door's bottom edge. Because i had some rust developing on both the front door and repaired and painted it.
Hi,

I recently purchased a pre owned Fiesta at Chennai , which has the some rust on both the front doors. I checked with a local guy to fix it, he quoted 35 K for two doors & small tinkering job. I was not in a situation to spend that much at this point of time, so came back quietly.
Please share the repair cost for your door rust.

Front Right door
View attachment 192399

Front Left door
View attachment 192400

I dont think they are big. Do you have any contact info of good work man to fix these?
i have a contact but only here in coimbatore they are really talented in this sort of works even they match the new to the existing body color. And in the left door it has started to spread and i'll suggest you to repair the rust asap. be cause i has started to developing upwards. And as you said it is not a big rust but if you leave it like this for another month i will be a big rust which will cost more. And i think this is the right time to repair it, If you can come here to coimbatore to repair i'll surely tell the contact number of the service center where i service named south india motors. Or wait i'll show this picture of rust in your car and ask them the quote for your car.[:)]

Last edited:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Right door rust - It seems the rust started eating up the door sheets and may need to replace the rusted area with new plate...??

Previous owner told that the rust started 2 years before. He said that he treated the entire car with some anti rust treatment and from the rust stopped spreading further.

But to me I am not ok with the rust on car and want to do something. I am waiting for total settlement from insurance company for my old flooded car. Till I get that amount, I have to use this car in as is state.

Previous owner told that the rust started 2 years before. He said that he treated the entire car with some anti rust treatment and from the rust stopped spreading further.

But to me I am not ok with the rust on car and want to do something. I am waiting for total settlement from insurance company for my old flooded car. Till I get that amount, I have to use this car in as is state.
But the anti rust coating in for under chassis. and the rust is on the body metal the anti rusting coating will prevent the chassis metal parts from getting rusted.

But the anti rust coating in for under chassis. and the rust is on the body metal the anti rusting coating will prevent the chassis metal parts from getting rusted.
Yes I too feel the same.

I can't come to CBE to fix this. I am looking to fix this in Chennai itself or next time when I go to my native(Vijayawada) I may try to find some guy there to fix this.

Nairrk

Honoured Member

The rust condition will continue to grow unless you work on this. It may eat up the whole door slowly. According to previous owner the rusting started 2 years before which means probably the car was not maintained (washed/dried regularly) properly.!!

The rust condition will continue to grow unless you work on this. It may eat up the whole door slowly. According to previous owner the rusting started 2 years before which means probably the car was not maintained (washed/dried regularly) properly.!!
I have no complains with the car performance or the condition of interiors. Only this rust part is annoying me.

Top Bottom