Ford Fiesta Classic 1.6 SXi Ownership Review

Thread Starter #16

350Z

Core Team
Thanks everyone.

Hearty congratulations on your new buy. How much did you extend from your initial budget of 5L finally? !
Thanks. Budget was extended further to a couple of lakhs.

In my view the going for a used car is a little bit of risk.Made a good decision.
Thanks for the wishes. A little attention while buying used car can definitely pay off later on.

Congratulations on the Fiesta. That was a very well written Review. Rated it a well deserved 5 stars. I somehow prefer this car to the new Fiesta.
Thanks Peter.

I just wish they hadn't discontinued the "S" variant. I somehow did not like the beige / faux wood interiors.
Agreed. S was the best variant of Fiesta ever.

Try and get a "S" badge and stick it on. No one will know.
This will look a little wannabe. I think I will avoid but sure consider skirts and a spoiler sometime later on.

BTW what is the small key for?
That key is of steering lock.

Many congratulations for acquiring the segment's best drivers car. The car is looking great in white. Sorry for being to demanding, but do consider getting a boot spoiler. Fiesta looks awesome with it.
Thanks, Akash. You're right but I'm searching for a spoiler which was seen on S variant.

Congratulation for you buy. In my opinion Fiesta classic is still macho looking then new Fiesta and white is doing full justive to it. Very good buy.
Thanks for the wishes and welcome back!

Congrats 350Z , this looks good in white. Offcourse The best driver's car in its segment - we cant expect any less from you! Looking forward to a detailed technical review!
Sure thing. I will include a comprehensive review of the car as soon as I'm fully familiar with it.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #18

350Z

Core Team
Speaking on accessories, I’m going to install seat covers for now. Much interested towards art leather but afraid that it will become hot during summers. Suggestions?

DSC07306.jpg

DSC07282.jpg

DSC07296.jpg

DSC07289.jpg

DSC07290.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

lxi.

Suspended
Nice review, And nice car 350z.

I love this fiesta more than the new one.
The chrome (silver) grill looks outstanding with the white of the drivers car!(looks like Bentley GT continental [:D]!)

A very well maintained M800 too, can't believe my eyes that it is a 2002model. If you will see my bro's Dzire(2010), You can count atleast 15-20 scratches which are visible and 2-3 of them have even peeled the paint!

Nice pictures! keep updating us!

Thread Starter #21

350Z

Core Team
Ford recently contacted for a general feedback. I told them about TAI. Guess what? They already know about it and follow our website. [thumbsup]

Beautiful, white Fiesta looks beautiful in the above pictures.Congratulations Vibhor, you really have acquired a masterpice.gO fIDA mate.
Nice review, And nice car 350z.

I love this fiesta more than the new one.
The chrome (silver) grill looks outstanding with the white of the drivers car!(looks like Bentley GT continental!)

A very well maintained M800 too, can't believe my eyes that it is a 2002model. If you will see my bro's Dzire(2010), You can count atleast 15-20 scratches which are visible and 2-3 of them have even peeled the paint!

Nice pictures! keep updating us!
Thanks for the compliment and wishes, The Xover and LXi.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Congrats on your ride Vibhor,The car looks very much decent in white color added with best alloys and well placed chrome bits,an as Akash said the spoiler at the rear will finish the looks of the car in the boot.

Regarding art-leather seats,put it if you are planning to go for sunfilms(especially dark tints)This may avoid some %of heat entering the car.

Thread Starter #25

350Z

Core Team
Congrats on your new buy., its a hot sedan., enjoy and safe drive [cheers]
A very well written review, congrats for the new buy and enjoy the ride.
Thanks!

Congrats on your ride Vibhor,The car looks very much decent in white color added with best alloys and well placed chrome bits,an as Akash said the spoiler at the rear will finish the looks of the car in the boot.
Thanks, Vishwas. Spoiler and Skirts will be installed sometime later on. But I have instant plans for a few accessories like Seat Covers, GPS and Sunfilms.

Regarding art-leather seats,put it if you are planning to go for sunfilms(especially dark tints)This may avoid some %of heat entering the car.
Maximum legally permitted visibility for tints is 50%. So I will stick with it. It will be installed as soon as the summers arrive here. I have started up a new thread asking for suggestions on seat covers. Let us discuss more about it there: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-seat-covers-options-ford-fiesta-classic.html

Drive Safe,
350Z

Congrats Vibhor!! Enjoy the Fiesta to its fullest. Im loving the shade. Great choice. Man when i come to delhi, i have to have a ride (or drive :P) in it man!!! Mod it with some bling rims like 16 or 17". Get a Boot spoiler. Dont have to put a bodykit or such. Congrats again!

great choice man! congrats!! [clap]

Nice write up.
I too would have considered this reading so many good reviews about the classic.
Only that our fuel requirements were for a diesel and the diesel with a 60bhp made me not to consider the classic.
dont go on papers!! i have driven classic diesel. even it also got lots of power..

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfect choice & nicely written experience 350Z! Heartiest congratulations on your new buy! Even I like the Classic over the new Fiesta. As many have suggested, go for a rear spoiler soon. It looks great on the Classic.

Top Bottom