Ford Fiesta Classic 1.6 SXi Ownership Review

Thanks and congrats. Welcome to the Diamond White Ford Fiesta SXi Club. [thumbsup] May I ask what deal you are being offered for it?
Thanks for answering my queries...

I got -1.10. and saved some 7k on insurance (got it from outside). Total OTR came around 7.17 for Noida registration. Looks like Ford increased prices in January.

Thread Starter #47

350Z

Core Team
Nice deal. Yes, Ford and other manufacturers too have also marginally hiked the prices in Jan (as usual).

Drive Safe,
350Z

How the hell did i missed this thread, heartiest congratulations buddy on your new acquisition, best hooted drivers car in segments.And that mill is awesome fun to drive and put around corners.Post more pictures too and whats the OTR your pocket costed do share.Enjoy your drive man.

Thread Starter #49

350Z

Core Team
Thanks, Vijay. Good to see you back on the forum. I will post a comprehensive review of the car along with some nice snaps in sometime. On road price was Rs.7 Lakh.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Congratulations 350Z. I can imagine the choice you had in the pre-owned car showrooms. Can't believe cars like Accord's and Embera's are available for 6-7 lakhs. Looks like your long wait and patience has earned you this magical car. Wish you miles of happiness on this beauty.

Hay, even I also missed this thread , wonder how [thinking] anyway
Congrats , 1.6 Fiesta classic, you got the rocket, Nojy Driving and Drive Safe! [:D]

Congos buddy. Nice beast you have got. Waiting for your comprehensive review of the same. Does your stock ICE come with RDS? [:)]

Thread Starter #53

350Z

Core Team
The Fiesti (Yes, that's her pet name right now) enjoyed a highway trip recently. Has clocked about 200 Kms now. I'm satisfied with the performance and ground clearance but out side rear view mirrors are long as well as do not shut fully. And that's the biggest pain in congested areas. Headlamp beams (Especially high beam) is more than sufficient and no where match to my Maruti 800's which logically I should not be comparing with. Please find the attached images with this post.

Congratulations 350Z. I can imagine the choice you had in the pre-owned car showrooms. Can't believe cars like Accord's and Embera's are available for 6-7 lakhs. Looks like your long wait and patience has earned you this magical car. Wish you miles of happiness on this beauty.
For Rs.7 Lakhs, You can fetch a much well maintained and newer D-Segment Sedan in Pre-owned market. Otherwise, Honda Accords and Hyundai Sonatas are on sale for as low as Rs.4 to 5 Lakhs. The rule is simple, higher the car’s actual value, quicker it depreciates.

Hay, even I also missed this thread , wonder how anyway Congrats , 1.6 Fiesta classic, you got the rocket, Nojy Driving and Drive Safe!
Congos buddy. Nice beast you have got. Waiting for your comprehensive review of the same. Does your stock ICE come with RDS?
Thanks. Yes, I think it is RDS compatible.

Ford Fiesta SXi Front.jpg

Ford Fiesta SXi.jpg

Ford Fiesta Rear.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Many of the modern car's ORVM'S don't shut fully making it prone to scratches from friendly bikers! Hope you enjoyed the trip , any idea about the FE?

Thread Starter #55

350Z

Core Team
any idea about the FE?
Not yet. At least it’s not burning a big a hole in pocket. DTE works like a charm and refuelling around 10 Litres is quite working out for a week’s drive. Hope it improves in future when the usage increases because that’s when I will be really concerned about it. Speaking on similar note, another thing that I have to remember in Fiesta is to let fuel bunk attendant know that it’s Petrol. Have filled up from three different fuel stations till now and thankfully all of them themselves confirmed before filling in.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes that is one problem when you have cars which have both the Petrol and Diesel variants. The attendant asks me before filling each time. Also there is an OEM sticker mentioning diesel on the inside of the fuel tank cover.

Thread Starter #57

350Z

Core Team
I’m also thinking to put a “P” sticker inside the lid. It would help to prevent uncertain goof up in future. Guess, New Fiesta 2011 already has one.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I’m also thinking to put a “P” sticker inside the lid. It would help to prevent uncertain goof up in future. Guess, New Fiesta 2011 already has one.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes the same thing is in my mind for several days,we,lazy people(okay at least some) who won't get out of the car will just open with automatic opener before stopping completely so,the fuel filler wouldn't know what's written on the inside,neither he looks on the lid,its better putting the sticker inside,nice idea.

Well done Vibhor.

Well first of all heartiest congratulations on buying Fiesta Classic. Secondly, awesome write up and you have set the stage how to write an ownership review. Now I am sure people will take a lead from it.

Happy motoring [clap]

Top Bottom