The Dream came home Punto Emotion PK. -1200km done.

Thread Starter #31
Fiat First Monsoon Check Up Camp

FIAT FIRST FREE MONSOON CHECK-UP CAMP

Empower your Fiat car with our Free Monsoon Check-Up Camp that will be held across India from
28th June till 31st July 2010, and ensure a safe and hassle-free drive throughout the rainy season.

As a privileged Fiat Customer, we invite you to bring your Fiat car to our Check-Up Camp and avail the following benefits:

1. Free vehicle check up.
  2. Maintenance tips to keep your car in perfect condition in monsoon.
  3. Useful safety tips to ensure a hassle-free drive for you during monsoon.

Attachments

Every diesel which has a turbo has a turbo lag and the Punto is no different.
You should take a test drive of Figo, in that case. With AC off, there is absolutely no turbo lag. With AC on though, we can feel a little bit of turbo lag.

FIAT FIRST FREE MONSOON CHECK-UP CAMP
Three cheers for Fiat to take up the initiative of this nature.[thumbsup]

Last edited by a moderator:
I did call up my friend working in Concorde Motors (Dairy Circle-Bangalore) as service in-charge few min back & he or service people there were not aware of this Free-check up camp.

Once they will be notified, he said will call be back.....

Has any one in TAI got the conformation as Where it's already started....?

Thread Starter #35
I did call up my friend working in Concorde Motors (Dairy Circle-Bangalore) as service in-charge few min back & he or service people there were not aware of this Free-check up camp.

Once they will be notified, he said will call be back.....

Has any one in TAI got the conformation as Where it's already started....?

I have conformed it. In Pune camp is started and they are taking booking.

Thread Starter #40
3M Vinyl & Plastic Protection.

Last Saturday i brought 3M Vinyl & Plastic Protection for Dashboard. This protects dashboard from UV rays also add glossy and rich feel. I was amused seeing the result. [surprise]. it looks really hot. The plastic quality and feel also look like rich one.

Please see old images on page 1 for how it looks before treatment. The new pictures are taken from mobile camera so the quality may not look that good.

Moderators - :please: I did not find correct area to put such stuff. If required create new thread or move it to correct one.

Attachments

Thread Starter #41
Just wanted to clarify. Is this Free camp just Drive-In or do we need to register for check-up
To avoid particular day rush (IT holidays) and save your time for waiting for number[frustration] they said its better to register it. Even you can ask for particular day if you are booking now. Still 31 days so why rush?[:D]

350Z

Core Team
Many Congratulations for getting your bold new drive, GT500. I’ve been in love with red Punto ever since I saw RSM’s car. I'll be closely following this thread, Keep posting more details and pictures.

Moderators - I did not find correct area to put such stuff. If required create new thread or move it to correct one.
You're free to post about all updates on your car in this thread itself. However if there are any special tech/accessories etc. related queries, please open a new thread.

Just wanted to clarify. Is this Free camp just Drive-In or do we need to register for check-up
Please continue discussions about Fiat Monsoon Check up camp here: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...comprehensive-customer-service-program-3.html

Drive Safe,
350Z

Last Saturday i brought 3M Vinyl & Plastic Protection for Dashboard. This protects dashboard from UV rays also add glossy and rich feel. I was amused seeing the result.it looks really hot. The plastic quality and feel also look like rich one.
Thanks for you suggestion. I have already registered today moring, waiting for call from TASS. Dash board looks clean & shiny [:D] whats the cost of it?

Thread Starter #45
Reverse gear some times not working.

Have some one noticed a strange behavior in Punto.
Scenario is like this
Car is standstill. Start the car. Put reverse gear. and some time it does not get engaged. Is this car specific issue or common in many cars. :stupid:

Top Bottom