The Dream came home Punto Emotion PK. -1200km done.

Thread Starter #64
agree to that, at first i thought its a different car,

but

where are the snaps??
:sorry:

Here are photos !!! My Digicam is not with me. Here are some photos form my mobile camera.

Attachments

KnightRiderGT500,

that was awesome. ..... tempting me too.!!!

this is the most lovable aspect of our punto...it is fully loaded and well designed so doesn't demand much of aftermarket accessories.

look at it ,as if suddenly punto has gained beastly power and ready to rock on the road.!!!

little bit work need to be done urgently on mudflaps,they look too much homely
ps:knight you shouldnt leave that place on bonnet empty, after looking at the side, eyes demand something on bonnets too.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #66
KnightRiderGT500,

that was awesome. ..... tempting me too.!!!

this is the most lovable aspect of our punto...it is fully loaded well desighned so doesn't demand much of aftermarket accessories.

look at it ,as if suddenly punto has gained beastly power and ready to rock on the road.!!!

little bit work need to be done urgently on mudflaps,they look too much homely
:agree:
Mud Flap are [frustration] one but haven't seen much options. Let me know if you have seen some good aftermarket ones.

Wow looking really cool , but looks like you have a big scratch on one of the doors! That Sport logo is also looking nice!

Thread Starter #71
Good looking Punto. I really liked it. Are you planning for tire change?
[:D] Are the tires are looking bad ? I love those alloys and No plans to upgrade it. Performance of GT3 is fine for me.

Oh yes , i thought it was a scratch![lol]

BTW how much all these costed?
Sticker is RS. 625/- and Logo is RS. 300/-.

Normally short sticker like mine costs up to RS.700 and Long stickers around RS.1300.

Last edited by a moderator:
knight thanx for the info.

fyi: those alloys are imported especially for punto and tyres are fine even though not best but serve very well so there is no need to replace..imho.i love them for thier meaty appearance on 15'' alloys

Thread Starter #73
Here is one Bad news (little bit old) for Pune (may be whole Maharashtra but not sure) fiat owners.
B.U. Bhandari stopped Tata-Fiat Dealership.

Hey GT500, pretty late on this, but awesome ride, congrats! Did you get from BU Bhandari? I am planning a TD a concorde, any other dealers you can suggest?
And what was the OTR for 2010 Diesel Emo-Pk?

Top Bottom