The Directory of Used Car Prices in India

AMG

Suspended
The used car prices thread

Today, like every other Sunday, I am sitting with the classifieds, going through the used car prices, and then it occurred to me, why dont I start a thread on this.

Well, a lot of people dont really give the prices, so I decided to post only the classifieds which give prices.

Disclaimer: I am not a seller of any of these cars. Dont PM about this or that car. All have been taken from newspapers.

@Mods
I couldnt decide whether to create this thread in Indian Auto scene or Member'sLounge, so I chose the latter.

VVIP Delhi number 0001 Lancer 2001 model for 5 Lakhs. [shock]

Civic 2007 Automatic 2007 33K KMs VIP number for 5.25 Lakh <nice price[clap] >

2007 CR-V new shape for 7.5 Lakh

------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:
@mods
Merge with this thread : http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/automotive-shopper/9604-directory-used-car-prices-india.html

I did a search titles for "used" and it showed that the words are too common wo be included in the search [frustration]

Last edited:

AMG

Suspended
I read it in the newspaper. Classifieds. No idea of the colour. Moreover its Chandigarh, not Delhi.

Thread Starter #21
6 month old Vento HL

Found a 6 month old Vento HL TDI in Terra Beige Color.Car had done 8K Km in just 6 months.Is this Car okay or shall we go for new car.He said that the Car bought for 12.5L.Will be checking this Car tomorrow.Reason for sale-Going for BMW X1.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #22
Decided to buy this Car finally

Found a 6 month old Vento HL TDI in Terra Beige Color.Car had done 8K Km in just 6 months.Is this Car okay or shall we go for new car.He said that the Car bought for 12.5L.Will be checking this Car tomorrow.Reason for sale-Going for BMW X1.
By mistake,it is almost year old Vento Highline TDI in Terra Beige Color.Not the refresh one with Blackened Headlights.It has RCD310 Music System,factory fitted Leather Seats.It has run 12700 Km.Almost decided to buy this Car[clap].Car is in excellent condition.Gonna bid our Swift bye bye and buy Vento.Exterior condition is almost excellent.

Re: Decided to buy this Car finally

By mistake,it is almost year old Vento Highline TDI in Terra Beige Color.Not the refresh one with Blackened Headlights.It has RCD310 Music System,factory fitted Leather Seats.It has run 12700 Km.Almost decided to buy this Car[clap].Car is in excellent condition.Gonna bid our Swift bye bye and buy Vento.Exterior condition is almost excellent.
Oh. That's a good news. Congrats on that!
And btw, how much are you buying it for? Also, is the 1st service over?

Good thread,we people will have the idea of the re-sale of the cars in the market and also good for guys planning for a new one too as the new ones are to be sold someday.

Abhinav's swift vdi 73000kms done 2.5 years, he would have bought it new for 580000k out for sale for 500000k without acc's. carwale quotes 450000k and it will sell between 475000 and 500000k a good car to buy and sell, that's something i got and found interesting from the thread. And i am waiting for more.

Last edited:
oKay People Guess my car Price

Car-Alto K10
Model-Lxi (added VXi feature like power window ETC )
Year-Jan 2011
Km-20,000 Km
Color-white
Owners-2 (i m the 2 owner .my Father best friend car ,He is NRI so We bought )

The Car had painful :( accident From bonet side but no Engine Damge at all just damage the body part but it is now in the Perfect shape ,all Accident work done in the Maruti ASS.nobody says the car face accident .
as u can see the my Dp

i Want to whats a price if u want to buy car ..i want to change now..becoz of Petrol price .

Last edited:
Thread Starter #27
Good thread,we people will have the idea of the re-sale of the cars in the market and also good for guys planning for a new one too as the new ones are to be sold someday.

Abhinav's swift vdi 73000kms done 2.5 years, he would have bought it new for 580000k out for sale for 500000k without acc's. carwale quotes 450000k and it will sell between 475000 and 500000k a good car to buy and sell, that's something i got and found interesting from the thread. And i am waiting for more.
Alex,

Our Swift will be sold for 4.5L and will be getting Vento.

Top Bottom