The Car & Bike Riders Coming

Thread Starter #1
Hello friends,

I am arsh from rajasthan. I like Car & bike Riding.
I mostly like Tata Safari & Yahama.
i was thing how to change my bike maximum speed.& Some times before i changed my bike maximum speed
i like bike wheelie,stoppie,stunts & more stunts & car drifting
I like Fully modified Cars & Bike
i Made my personal logo for Car & bike
TCR (The car Ridger)
TBR (The Bike Rider)

Hello Arsh,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to see a biker onboard. We would love to see the logo you have made.
Enjoy your stay.

Cheers.

Hello Arsh, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia,

That was a nice intro, so what rides you own/looking forward to own? Am sure you will find this place more interesting and get helped with your queries.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Thread Starter #4
Hi Arsh

Welcome to The Automotive India. Hope that you will Enjoy and Share your Experience here. This is Introduction Section so please create thread separately for any topic which you want to discuss and share here.

Welcome aboard TAI.

I like Risky Riding & Drifting
You like risky riding?:eek: First time I'm hearing that from someone and kind of surprised too. Till date I have heard and seen people who like to ride/drive fast. And do you use that bike on public roads or just for track events? It looks like an old school dirt race Shaolin.

Thread Starter #8
Welcome aboard TAI.

You like risky riding?:eek: First time I'm hearing that from someone and kind of surprised too. Till date I have heard and seen people who like to ride/drive fast. And do you use that bike on public roads or just for track events? It looks like an old school dirt race Shaolin.
risky riding is dangerous & rough riding

Top Bottom