The Candid Cam: For All Law Breakers in India

The videos are very clear. worth the money.
I bought the same model recently and trust me it's night time clarity is top notch!

Have you reviewed it on TIA or anywhere else?
I will post one in a week or two. It's TAI by the way [:)].

How/where did you mount the GPS module onto/with it?
Mount (which houses the GPS unit) is stuck to windshield (behind IRVM) using 3M double sided tape and dashcam is slided on to the mount.

WagonR changing lane instead of braking causing near collision with Bolero. This caused a ripple effect with Bolero swerving and braking to avoid the collision and then avoiding hitting the median.
Seems like some road rage issue. Bolero has suffered more due to its body roll.
What was next? Did they went there ways or stopped for fight?

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
It wasnt a road rage issue I think. The tractor wanted to cross and the wagonR's driver like many people change lanes so that they don't have to apply brakes. Just like ag explained.

This was a sure shot idiocy at the end of Wagon-R driver that could have been fatal for the Bolero occupants. There was enough space to pass by but instead of gently changing lanes with slight braking (Something that one should do), this idiot directly swerved.
I am sure that he didn't even pay attention if there is anyone running parallel or behind him or maybe the typical 'closed ORVMs idiot' like we frequently get to see in this area - I wish it was a state transport bus instead of Bolero; the Wagon-R idiot would have got his lesson right there with car long scratches.

I have to say amazing instinct of the Bolero driver too. Idiotic Wagon-R driver still thinking he is driving a 2-wheeler. Terrible of the tractor to come half-way into the lane & stop dead there. And the Swift driver coming in front as AG was passing him. Only the cyclist was doing the right thing, I guess (of course AG too). For his own safety, Bolero must have anticipated the idiotic WagonR's move & probably braked earlier / let that idiot pass. But given the situation, I doubt if I would have done that too. I can't imagine what would I have felt being in that 2-wheeler when that Bolero suddenly turned in his direction (Uff!).

Although the WagonR driver should have braked in this particular scenario before swerving to other lane, but he wa snot wrong in locating that Bolero as it was probably in one of its blindspot in ORVM.

Check this in your own cars. Anything running parallel to your C-pillar will not be visible in first glance in your ORVM.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
this swift guy wasted 2 minutes of his and every other guy on the road but i had to get out of my car to tell him to reverse. he was doing it before also as you can see but the moment the car in front of him moved 1 inch , he too moved ahead. [frustration]

i kept my distance because i knew he had to reverse to get out of the situation , plus the stupid scorpio guy who couldn't reverse. why the hell everybody needs to stop at front of the exact shop they have to get items from. i think the swift guy was a novice , he proved it after reversing his car into a motorcycle [lol]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVMOP9I5OGg&feature=youtu.be

another moron i met today.
couldn't go about the roundabout like everybody else. i was about to reverse but there was a car behind me and he mumbled me to reverse. the title of the video is apt.
You have defaulted. On top of that, you are proud of it?
i told him you reverse since you are wrong and he couldn't see the car behind me , what he did you can see in the video. in the end like every other delhite said " car zara side mei laga" provoking me to fight with him after parking my car[lol]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4-DyE_Ginc&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
so this happened today. i was looking towards my left because of that green 3-wheeler who got really close to my car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwjLbqtc30

anyways the 3-wheeler ahead of me wasn't to be blamed so didn't say anything.

although i was expecting greater damage , well you can see it in the video. but to my surprise the number plate took the hit and bumper got torn a little bit. damage - 250rs for the new number plate.
IMG_20180925_151844.jpg

This seems to be bad luck. Thank god the other vehicle driver did not made any scene over there.

I could remember similar case when i was driving at speed of 10-15 Kmph in dense locality with a Swift in front of me moving almost in similar speed. I was looking for a parking spot on left side when in flicker of seconds saw that Swift ahead of me has suddenly stalled. I somehow managed to hit brakes on time. From that incident i have learned a lesson to keep eyes on road ahead while driving.

Last edited:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
The 3 wheeler driver was just looking behind, but then left, maybe knowing that nothing will happen to his vehicle rear where you hit.

In your car, besides broken number plate, there are minor scratches which you may need to attend.!

Top Bottom