The Candid Cam: For All Law Breakers in India

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
so have decided not to do this practice of stopping in front of the two wheelers. maybe will do once in a while [lol] depending on the speed and distance from the moron.

@prabhagar - i too stay behind these death traps. one mistake and it will drop sideways.

Sharing a couple of videos captured couple of days back with-in moments of each other

Rash overtaking by bus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbvwIzgLi74

Bus coming head-on just to avoid speed breaker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IJCT8Bhi_w
Completely SENSELESS and DANGEROUS driving.
I guess both are state transport buses, they really need to be trained in their driving. Most of the ST buses are driven rashly. whenever i see a ST bus approaching me from behind i let them pass or if i have to overtake one i do a thorough planned overtake with lots of high beam and honks.
Good that you stopped both the times and let them pass.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
@ AG - that was horrifying. i think you should report this to the police. even i contacted Delhi traffic police facebook page and they gave me a whatsapp number to report all the things.

i would have surely given this moron innova guy's number but his number plates are not visible. overtaking on a double white line plus not applying brakes when he saw an oncoming car.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE9HfTQ1UCQ&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
i would have surely given this moron innova guy's number but his number plates are not visible. overtaking on a double white line plus not applying brakes when he saw an oncoming car.
The Innova guy had no right to be on your right with so much on coming traffic (although briefly empty, as considered by that moron). And not to mention the fact he pushed you to the partial left lane & there was a biker to your left too! Why can't he flash / dim-dip & ask permission to move in and then move in....everyone would have been prepared / at-least anticipated his moves. May be it is the time of day (dusk) & his inability to judge the distance of the oncoming vehicle.

We have been talking about bad driver since over 670 pages, now here is an example of probably the most idiotic pedestrian I have ever encountered in my life.

Delhi-Gurgaon expressway, like many others, is not supposed to be crossed on foot at any point other than designated ones. Now this idiot, carrying a 2 liter bottle of petrol in his hand has crossed the expressway casing nearly entire traffic to brake and that also quite hard for a few - putting his and other's life at extreme risk.

Rest I am still thinking how would he have crossed the central median, until he did the same stunt that a few people do by climbing up and jumping over the tall railing. Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI_smguXa64

Getting hit by a Tea Cup made of clay - so much for Swachh Bharat and Road Safety [frustration]

The incident happened a couple of days back when a passenger of the bus decided to throw his used tea cup made of clay. Had that cup hit glass or plastic parts instead of the right fender, it would have surely caused damage. And had it hit some motorcyclist (like the one without helmet visible in the video), it could have resulted in a casualty.

Screenshots
Cup1.jpg
Cup2.jpg

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHEZV01glNM

We have been talking about bad driver since over 670 pages
670 pages???

Getting hit by a Tea Cup made of clay - so much for Swachh Bharat and Road Safety [frustration]

The incident happened a couple of days back when a passenger of the bus decided to throw his used tea cup made of clay. Had that cup hit glass or plastic parts instead of the right fender, it would have surely caused damage. And had it hit some motorcyclist (like the one without helmet visible in the video), it could have resulted in a casualty.

Screenshots
View attachment 243728
View attachment 243729

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHEZV01glNM
IDIOTIC behaviour, only some moron can do a thing like this.
did you stop and apprehend the person for this action?

off-topic: which dashcam are you using @AG?

did you stop and apprehend the person for this action?[\QUOTE]
I did - the story was a kid threw it.
Matter Ends,
but of course there must be an Adult with the child who should have stopped the kid from doing this. I keep a Car Dustbin in my car and have taught my kids to use it and not throw anything out on the roads.not even empty PULSE wrappers.

VIOFO A119S but I am not using it at full resolution - have reduced to 720P in the interest of capturing more of the road.
The videos are very clear. worth the money.

Getting hit by a Tea Cup made of clay - so much for Swachh Bharat and Road Safety
I have had a similar experience with an Amul Kool bottle hitting my bonnet and then windscreen directly out of a bus on the same road that you are traveling on. Actually after this particular byepass, when buses start moving from their 'breaks', the passengers frequently throw out chips packets, cold drink bottles etc on the roads without any regards for other road users.
In my case, I simply overtook and stopped the bus went directly on the window from which the bottle was thrown just to discover a woman in probably her early 20s and an elderly (and very rude) gentleman; gave them a piece of my mind, got them both off the bus with their belongings and told the driver to leave - which he did. What next? We also left then next moment leaving them stranded on the highway!! :biggrin:

I did - the story was a kid threw it.
What about the parents of the kid?

VIOFO A119S but I am not using it at full resolution - have reduced to 720P in the interest of capturing more of the road.
That's a negative with my GoPro, it records for 2:44 hours only, no matter if I put it 720p, 720p superview or 1080p!! [frustration]

EDIT: Hehe, just noticed that I have ended up uploading the video I shared via whatsapp and hence the clarity isn't good; will upload again and share at a later stage.

Last edited:
Have you reviewed it on TIA or anywhere else?
How/where did you mount the GPS module onto/with it?
Did not review the camera yet, would be happy to do it. For details on mounting etc., please refer my ownership review (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ur-3-2-titanium-built-tough-2.html#post546259).
Actually after this particular byepass, when buses start moving from their 'breaks', the passengers frequently throw out chips packets, cold drink bottles etc on the roads without any regards for other road users.
Right, looks like this bus too had just moved on from one of those pit-stops.
That's a negative with my GoPro, it records for 2:44 hours only, no matter if I put it 720p, 720p superview or 1080p!! [frustration]
That's quite less [shock] . Previously, I had SJCAM which on 32GB used to record close to 5 hours. This Viofo with 64GB card records close to 14 hours happily at 720P.

Top Bottom